Chapter 23

Book 2: Chapter 11, Camp.

Heyo my Lovelies! :)

YOOOO LETTSSS GOOOOOO (pls  it's not da baby)

Also, here's a video where Lego just passes out- Skip to 17:20 if you do wanna see him pass out Idk. ALSO! This man goes crazy in the video.

Video:

Cheers to seeing him rage >:)

Okay let's continue LOL

Y'all, Player got infected and Lego is knocked out ;-; Kreek is the only one surviving rn- Gives me Eddsworld vibes-

R.I.P Edd Gould.

Alright, let's start!

3rd Person POV:

"Hey, Mimi...? Somethings going wrong at the outpost, you're gonna want to hear this." Kona says through the radio.

"What is it?" Mimi asks, still sounding depressed.

"Well, a lot of the infected just, showed up. It's gonna take a lot of work to get that cure." Kona explains.

"Thanks for telling us, Kona." Mimi says.

"Well, we're here." Giraffy states.

"We're getting the cure for Player and Zizzy, so they can come back." Zuzy reminds them. "Don't forget that."

"We know." Kreek responds, his fist clenched.

"Me and Pony will fight the infected off. You go to the lab." Willow responds, acting strict.

"I know. I'll go and start now." Kreek responds. "What the heck? Why is there- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FRICK."

The infected climbed out of the ground, looking at him.

"Watch out!" Willow yells, stomping the infected back into the ground.

"Thanks Willow." Kreek says.

(Skip to when Lego wakes up)

"Ugh... What happened..." Lego says, sitting upright.

"Lego! You're awake!" Georgie says, hugging him tightly. Lego hugs him back.

"Lego, we have some bad news." Mimi tells him. "Player is now an infected."

Lego's eyes widen. "N-No, you can't be serious..."

"I am telling you the truth, Lego. Player's gone." Mimi responds, gripping his shoulder.

Lego just stares at her in disbelief.

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Lego yells, quickly standing up.

"Calm down, Lego. We can get them back." Giraffy says while trying to get him to stop yelling.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN! TELL ME!" Lego yells loudly. "I'm finding Kreek."