30+ Votes Milestone!

Heyo my Lovelies! I know I should be making this special when we reach 50 or more votes, but I don't really care LOL

Hope you like this chapter!

TW⚠️⛔️: Pony x Zizzy (Pozy), Cursing???? Idk

Let's start!

3rd Person POV:

"Alright guys! I have another day planned out for you all!" Soph says excitedly.

"What is it?" Player asks.

"Okay so, we're gonna be doing a dare that one of the readers wanted, then I'll be taking Player to spend a day in another AU." Soph explains.

"Oh, cool! Your gonna meet a different you, Player!" Zuzy says excitedly.

"Yeah, hopefully it's a good AU." Player says while putting their hand in their pockets.

"Alright, on with the dare!" Soph says.

(Dare from athenacykeskin )

"Alright guys! This dare is for Pony." Soph says.

"Ooh! What is it about?" Player asks.

Soph takes out her notebook, and shows Lego, Kreek and Player.

"I- OH MY-" Player says loudly.

"Alright, lemme get her over here." Soph says. She teleports Zizzy into the room.

"Uh- hi?" Zizzy says awkwardly.

"Lemme read it aloud." Soph says. "Dare for Pony: KISS THE ZEBRA."

"WHAT THE- HECK NO!" Pony refuses.

"If you don't, I'll tell TIO to abuse you with pictures of you sleeping with Zizzy. Now, will you do it or not?" Soph tells him. "He's here right now."

TIO teleports in, holding a big stack of papers.

"Mhm. Now do it." TIO says.

Georgie and the others just stare at him in shock.

"YOU SUPPORT POZY?!?!" Mimi screams.

"Yup." TIO responds.

"F-Fine..." Pony says back. "I'll do it..."

Pony walks over to Zizzy, her blushing madly. He kisses her on the lips and immediately back away.

"I'm sorry that was so embarrassing..." Pony says while coving his face with his hands.

"It's okay..." Zizzy walks over and hugs him.

"Awww, you lovebirds are so cute..." TIO says.

Pony just stares at him.

"Alright, I'll leave Zizzy here with you guys. I'll take Player with me now. Say your goodbyes." Soph tells Player.

"Alright! Bye guys!" Player says enthusiastically. "Also, Pony? Take care of your girlfriend while I'm gone." Player dissapears.

Everyone in the room starts laughing, and Pony and Zizzy look at each other and blush.

Player's POV:

"So, what AU am I going into?" I ask Soph.

"Well, I'll take you to an AU I created as an Idea, but never showed to the reader." Soph explains. "You'll be meeting yourself, but you won't look like how you are now. You will be a Arctic Fox, and your name will be Alex." (Cause Alex is a boy and girl name.)