700+ Special!

Heyo my Lovelies! Thank you all for enjoying this book! I never would have known that we would get to 700+ reads! No, really! Thank you all for your support in this book.

Thank you all for what you have done!

Let's start!

TW⛔️⚠️: Cursing (censored of course), Bl00d

3rd Person POV:

"Wassup!" Soph yells while appearing in front of Kreek.

"Ah!" Kreek falls back. "What the heck, Soph!"

Soph just laughs at him, and Lego and Player walk into the room.

"Hey Soph!" Player says while waving.

"Hey-o!" Soph says back.

"What are we doing this time?" Lego asks. "Every single time you appear, something good or bad happens."

"Well, your gonna meet your alternative universes today!" Soph says while putting her arms up in excitement.

"What?! They exist?!" Player exclaims in surprise.

"Yeah. They do." Kreek tells them. "I even met one before. Wasn't a good thing to remember."

"Oh." Lego says in surprise.

"Anyways... I'll teleport you now!" Soph says before bringing them to the same old big, white room they remember.

"Right.. We're here again." Player says sarcasticallyz

"Okay! Big news!" Soph says through a speaker in the corner of the room. "Just an FYI: You guys aren't the OG au."

"WHAT?!" Player exclaims.

"Then what is our AU called?" Lego asks nonchalantly.

"That I can't tell you." Soph says. "Let's bring in the OG trio!"

Soph teleports 3 people into the room.

"What the- WHO ARE YOU?!" OG Player screams. "AND WHO THE FRICK ARE YOU 4 AND WHY DO YOU LOOK SO IDENTICAL?!"

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!" Kreek screams. OG Lego just stands there, surprised that he is surrounded by people he doesn't know.

"Alright, OG AU! This is another AU of you! Call this AU... ID AU." Soph explains.

"Why are WE called ID??" Lego asks Soph.

"It stands for something." Soph plainly says.

(ID stands for InfecteD. And yes, that is how I thought of it xD)

"Lego, please save me-" Player says while running over to hide from their OG AU.

Kreek just stares at his OG AU questionably. His OG self then realized something.

"WHY IS PART OF YOUR SLEEVE STAINED IN BLOOD?!" His OG self screams.

Kreek looks at his left sleeve, and it still has some blood left from when he murdered Raze.

"Oh, guess the blood sank in a bit too deep..." Kreek says while looking at it.

"WHO'S BLOOD IS THAT?!" OG Player yells.

"It's Raze's." Kreek explains.

"Y-You killed Raze...?" OG Kreek asks.

"He apparently was at the Safe Place, ravaging through everything. I killed him." Kreek tells his OG.

"Was Raze that infected at the Safe Place...?" Player asks Lego silently.