400+ Reads Special! :D

Heyo my Lovelies! Thanks for helping me get over 400 reads! I didn't think this fanfic would still be relevant LOL

Here's a little story for y'all!

TW⛔️⚠️: A ton of ships LOL and possibly cursing? Will be censored though.

(This chapter contains my opinions about the piggy ships! Please don't judge me ;-;)
3rd Person POV:

"Alright so here's a-" Player was saying until everyone got teleported to a white room. Including TIO, Bunny, Doggy, and Zizzy.

"AYO WHAT THE FRICK IS HE DOING HERE?!" Pony yells.

"YEAH, WHY THE FRICK IS HE HERE!" Kreek screams.

"Now, now, let's chill out." They all hear a voice say.

"Okay, that for sure wasn't me." TIO says while putting his hands up.

"That's right, it's not him who's speaking, it's me." Someone says as they walk into the room. They were wearing black sneakers, light blue ripped jeans, a red hoodie, and upside-down heart earrings. Their hair was a dark brown, and their hair was down.

"Who are you?!" Lego asks the strange person.

"Name's Soph. Nice to meet you." They say. "Now, what do you think ships are?"

"You mean like, relationship-wise?" Player asks Soph.

"Correct! You'll be reacting to Piggy ships online. You will be rating them out of ten." Soph tells them. "Sadly, most of them aren't that good."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Georgie asks curiously. Soph ignores him.

"Well, let's start with the first one." Soph says with a concerning tone. "Pozy, or Pony x Zizzy."

"OH. MY. GOSH." Zuzy says happily. "100/10!!!"

"YESSSSSSS FINALLY ONE THAT SHOLD EXIST!!!" Kreek yells loudly.

"To be honest, you two would be great together." TIO says while laughing. "Pony, you even write about how pretty she is in that diary of yours!!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?!" Pony screams.

"I know everything Pony!" TIO says while laughing really hard.

Pony and Zizzy just turn around and their faces are more red than tomatoes.

"Alright, next one." Soph says. "Mimi x Giraffy."

"Oh heck no, this guys a complete IDIOT." Mimi says while pointing at Giraffy, him slapping his forehead.

"Nah, I don't feel it. 2/10." Player says.

"Agreed, 2/10." TIO says.

"Okay, next one! Robby x Mousy." Soph says with a disappointing tone.

"OH HECK NAH THE ROBOT GOING STRAIGHT TO HECK AFTER TRYING TO KILL ME." Player said angrily. "0/10!!"

"So true. 0/10." Georgie agrees.

Robby and Mousy (yes the bots from every map so far in the story are in the room as well) just look at each other with a death stare.

"THIS MAN LITERALLY CUT MY LEGS OFF!!" Mousy yells.

"Wait, how can she talk, isn't she infected?" Lego suddenly asks, then the room goes quiet.

"I gave all the infected in the room the ability to talk, but just in this room." Soph admits while leaning back on one of the walls.

"That's great! Okay, next!" Player says happily.

"Okay, Bunny x Doggy." Soph says while looking at her phone.

"What the- WE DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER PERSONALLY! I JUST KNOW HIM BECAUSE OF THE NEWS!" Bunny screams. "0/10!!"

"I say a decent 5/10. Not bad but not feeling it." Player admits.

"Alright, what about Poley x Doggy?" Soph asks.

Player just gives her a death stare.

"AW HECK NO DOGGY GONNA STAY SINGLE FOREVER." Kreek says out loud.

"HEY! I CAN HEAR YOU!" Doggy yells from the other side of the room.

"Oh man, your gonna hate this Player. Player x Poley, Player x Doggy, Player x Traitor, WILLOW x Player, Bunny x Player..." Soph continues.

"What. The. F***." Player says. "WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! -1000/10!!"

"Gotta agree with Player for once. This is outright disgusting." TIO says.

"Oh we got some minors in these ships-" Soph realizes as she reads the list she had prepared.

"Don't. You. F******. Dare." Penny, Bunny, and Willow say in unison.

"ALRIGHT MOVING ON-" Soph says in a panic. "Foxy x Doggy and Foxy x Clowny."

"Aww F*** no." Foxy says from the corner of the room. "I'm outta here. Also, -100,000/10."

"Me too." Clowny agree with Foxy.

"Y'know I'm the only one who can open the door right?" Soph tells both of them. "Until I open the doors, y'all are stuck. And don't even TRY to teleport out TIO. The only way you can teleport outta here unless it's me who teleports you."

"Oh. I was really looking forward to getting the duck outta here." TIO says before floating.

"Now, next one. Soldier x Torcher." Soph tells us.

"It's... okay???" Lego says while lifting his shoulders. "2/10."

"Yeah, agree with Lego. 2/10." Pony and Zizzy say.

Soldier and Torcher just look at each other in disgust.

"IF IT WAS A THING, WHICH ONE WOULD I DATE?! THERE IS LIKE AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF YOU GUYS!!" Torcher says.

"And we all don't really like you, Torcher." Soldier admits.

"Damn-" Soph says. "Aight, this next one is the last one before I go talk to reader."

"Who the frick is reader???" Lego asks.

"Oh UHHHHHHH I SAID TOO MUCH." Soph realizes. "Anyways, it's Penny x Sheepy."

"Uhh, who the frick is Sheepy??" Penny asks. (In my edited au, Sheepy and Penny barely know each other. They only met each other at the carnival by bumping into each other, so not much knowledge on each other.)

"Sheepy is the person who bumped into you at the carnival that one time." Soph tells Penny.

Georgie gives Sheepy a death stare while holding his teleporter trap. "You, stay away from my sister."

"Alright..." Sheepy says while slowly walking away from Penny and Georgie. "Also, my answer is 0/10. Don't even know'em personally."

"That's it! Y'all can leave now! All of this was to entertain the reader!" Soph says happily. "So, did you enjoy this reader?"

"Maybe, maybe not?? I honestly dunno at this point of the story." Someone says.

"ANOTHER VOICE?! ARE YOU DUCKING KIDDING ME?!?" Lego screams.

"Well, bye Piggy characters!" Soph says before she teleports them back.

"Wow, that's was quite a lot for them to handle." Soph says. "They won't remember anything that happened in this room."

"That's good. I don't want them asking you who I am." The voice says.

"Alright, bye reader! The chapters ending here!" Soph says while waving. "Remember to read the closing remarks!"

"Will do! Bye!" Reader says before disappearing.

Heyo! Hopefully you listened to your story self and started reading this! :)

Thank you for 400+ reads! This really means a lot to me, even if it's just a hobby for me. :)

Thank you all for this milestone!
Bye my Lovelies! Have a great day/afternoon/night!

ALSO! athenacykeskin check your comment on the last chapter! I put something there! :)
Word Count: 1121