Chapter 8-9

Heyo Lovelies! Just a quick announcement: I may not post as much do to a ton of work, but I should be okay. I will be posting a lot less if that's okay with you guys. Ok, on with the storyline!

TW⚠️⛔️:
Bl00D
G0r3

Lego's POV:

Why? Why did it have to happen in such a short time?

"Sigh. We need to find Mr.P. He might know the way to get a cure." Kreek says, slumping in his chair.

"No way. He made the potion that infected people in the first place." Player says in an angry tone.

"I say we go. He knows what infects people. He could possibly know the potions weakness." I tell both of them, still clenching my fists.

"Fine. But where would we go?" Player asks, looking around the train.

"Hey, look over here! Apparently, Mr.P made a carnival recently." Kreek says, pointing at a poster that says,"Now Open! Join Mr.P in festive activities!"

"And look, here's the address!" I say in excitement. "It's 7689 Aburo Street."
(PLEASE DON'T SEARCH THESE ADDRESSES UP BOTH ARE FAKE)

"Okay, let's go." Player says. "This trains next stop is Likin Drive. It's pretty close to the Carnival."

(Skip to when they get there)

"Everyone ready?" I ask them.

"Of course we are!" Both of them say in unison.

"I'm coming for you Mr.P..." I hear Player say.

"This place is pretty small for a carnival. How long do you think it took him to build this?" I ask them in a confused voice.

"I bet 10 dollars it was built in 8 months." Kreek tells me in a confident tone.

"Oh yeah? I bet 30 dollars it was built in 9 months." Player says, making Kreek feel even more competitive.

"I don't even know the answer to that, so let's just split up and finish this." I say while walking away from them to enter a small orange building.

"This must have been the cafeteria." I say out loud. There were 4 lunch tables lined up perfectly with each other.

As soon as I notice the red key, I hear big footsteps behind me. "Is that you Player? Stop trying to scare me. I've gotten numb to your little pranks you played on me at the station."

"Player?" I say in a more softer tone.

I turn around to see an infected dressed as a clown with blue hair and a bright green pupil. The clown was holding a gigantic hammer, and it looked like it was getting ready to hit me with it. It swung at me with all its might, but it missed. I shot my repulsor at it and exited through the small crawl space in the room.

"That was close, I nearly got hit!" I thought while unlocking the red fence gate.

(Skip to end cutscene)

Kreek's POV:

"Finally! Mr.P we are here to-" I was saying but got cut off when I saw 2 people in front of me. "Who the heck are you?" I asked them. "Why are you here?"

"My name is Zizzy." The Zebra said in response. "The guy next to me is Pony."

"Hello." Pony said to us.

"Hey, is that a friend of yours?" Zizzy asks, looking behind us.

We all look behind us, and the infected we let out to get the white key was slowly walking over to us, twitching it's head every now and then.