Chapter 24

Book 2: Chapter 12, Lab.

Hello my Lovelies! It's been quite a long time ever since I started this book. It's been a long journey, but I enjoyed making chapters for you all. This is the last canon chapter, but I will add one final additional chapter for fun. :)

The end of this story will probably only contain the true ending, but I will probably add the other endings in a different chapter to just not add the endings-

Hopefully you have enjoyed the story thus far! Let's continue!

TW⚠️⛔️: Bl00d, maybe some cursing but censored.

Let's go!

3rd Person POV:

"Alright, we can do this guys." Kreek reassured them.

"Mhm. Let's go." Lego says, walking over to the door at the end of the hallway. Dev and Kreek follow, but Dev notices something.

"Hey, what is this?" Dev asks Lego, pointing at the keypad on the wall.

"Well, it's a keypad. Maybe it does something. Do you want to solve it or..." Lego trails off. They hear big footsteps coming after them. They run through the door, and grab the green key. They opened the door, revealing two rooms, where they most likely made the cure.

"Wow." Kreek just says in shock. "It's less gigantic than I expected-"

"Now's not the time, Kreek. Let's just continue." Lego tells Kreek, taking the red keycard. He goes to the other side of the hallway, and notices a robotic arm.

"Uh, hello...?" Lego says, looking for a response. It just stays there. Suddenly, the arm moves, and you could see the full picture.

It was Penny. But, something was off. She didn't have a orange and black eye the last time the 2 previously saw her. She now had a robotic arm, and had black on her hands and on her face. It covered one entire part of her face. Her dress had black goo at the very ends of her dress.

"What happened to you, Penny..." Lego asks Penny silently. She runs after Lego, her loud stomps being heard all over the lab.

"What the- Why are you stomping? Is that you, Kreek?" Dev asks, getting the orange keycard.

"No, it's not me. Maybe it something else? Lego doesn't stomp, ever." Kreek replies, looking out of any infected.

"Alright, I used the keycard. We need the purple key now." Dev says, walking into the room. Kreek hands him the purple key, and they open the safe.

"Great! Now, let's open that door." Kreek tells Dev. "Wait hold on... Is that, Lego...?"

Lego speeds past them, Penny passing them as well.

"Wh-Was that Penny?!" Kreek exclaims.

"Who's Penny?" Dev asks, not understanding Kreek's shock.

"I'll explain later. Now, we need to open that door. And quick." Kreek tells him, grabbing him and running to the door.

Lego's POV: