800+ Reads Special!

Hey my Lovelies! I didn't realize we would get 800 this early after posting the 700+ xD

I had no ideas, but I had an idea after watching one of PGHLFilm's videos.

Here's the video:

Also, FYI: This is an AU where Lego meets TIO, because he got infected instead of Bunny. (Because he volunteered to drink the potion because Bunny didn't feel comfortable with it. I'll explain at the end of the story.) and accepts his deal, and becomes an infected and joins him.

Let's start!

(RANDOM BURST OF MOTIVATION LOL)

3rd Person POV:

"K-Kona?!" Mimi screams. "Is that you?!"

"After all these years, it's so nice to see you again!" Kona says happily, walking over to hug Mimi.

"Have you come here to look for the cure, I suppose?" Kona asks.

"How did you know?" Player asks, still sounding somewhat sad.

"Player, you seem sad. Are you still depressed after that...?" Georgie asks.

Player doesn't answer. Instead, they just ignore Georgie.

"Anyways, there is a way to get to the cure. In fact, you can go there now!" Kona says.

"Really! That's great!" Mimi says happily.

"Is it safe down there?" Pony asks.

"Well, it might be. I think there is an infected down there though." Kona tells them.

"Then we aren't going that way." Pony says.

"There are only two ways to get there: This way, or walking 10 miles." Kona says. "So, what do you say?"

"Fine..." Pony says while crossing his arms.

"Would you like to know somethings about the temple? I put some cameras down there, and I need help trying to figure this out." Kona asks.

"Of course!" Kreek says.

"Alright. Let me get the camera to play the recording..." Kona says while scouring around the room. He finally finds it, and puts it on his table. He also takes out his laptop and opens it. He starts the recording.

"Hello. This is my first recording on a VHS camera I found in my dad's boxes. Anyways, I just wanted to record me testing out my cameras. Let me explain something. When I was digging down to expand my lab, I had found a temple. It was oddly clean, so I looked around and found someone living there! It was a spider woman. That's sounds oddly cheesy. Anyways, I just hope the government don't find out, because I don't want to get a fine. I had found cameras, so I placed them around the temple. Shortly after, the woman had gotten infected, so I left. I know I am independent, but whenever I think of that memory, I just feel sorry for her." Kona explains in the video.

"Oh..." Zuzy says sadly.

"Anyways, let's test the cameras." Kona says.