Chapter 21

Hey my Lovelies! Hopefully you've been having a great day/noon/night so far! :)

Here's Book 2: Chapter 9, Docks!

Hope you'll enjoy it!

(SOME OF THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE PIGGY RP FILMS BY PghlFilms)

TW⛔️⚠️: Bl00d, May be some cursing? Censored though.

Let's start!

3rd Person POV:

"Hey Budgey!" Kreek says excitedly. "We have the fuel!"

"Aye! Thank you so much you lot!" Budgey responds happily. "I will start going to Doveport."

"Doveport..." Mimi says silently. "Oh! I know an engineer from there! Hopefully he's still there..."

"Oh! Well, that's great!" Lego says.

"Maybe we can meet them when we get there!" Player tells them.

"Anyways, let's go!" Georgie says happily.

"Lego!" Mimi says out loudly.

"Yes?" Lego responds.

"Would you like to fix your suit? I asked Bidgey if we could on her ship and she said it was alright." Mimi explains.

"Sure! Where do we start?" Lego asks.

"Follow me." Mimi says.

Lego follows Mimi to the room with the radio in it.

"We can work here. Now, let's get started!" Mimi says happily.

Lego and Mimi spend the days going to Doveport by fixing his helmet and the suit. The suit's circuit board on the inside had been broken badly, so they replaced it. They also fixed the repulsors, and added repulsors on the soles of its feet.

"Perfect!" Lego says. "Thanks for helping me Mimi."

"Your welcome!" Mimi tells him. "Let's go see what the others are doing..."

Player's POV:

I've been throwing up black goo for the past 3 days, what's happening to me?

"Player! You good in there?" Willow says as she knocks on the door.

"I'm alright!" I respond back, trying my best to not sound tired.

"Whatever you say." I hear her say.

I hear her footsteps recede, and I walk over to my bed and sit on it.

Why, Hello Player.

Who the frick are you?!

I am you.

W-What...?

You don't have much time, my friend. A few more days and your done for.

What do you mean?!

I'm saying you'll be one of them. The infected. You were attacked at the Piggy residence.

...

I must go. Please, rush to find the cure!

"What the frick just happened..." I say to myself silently.

(Skip to when they reach the docks)

"Thank you so much Budgey! We couldn't have gotten here without you." I say while getting off the ship.

"You are welcome. It was uncalled for but aye, it is always nice to help someone else." Budgey reponds. "Good luck on your future endeavors. Now, I will be off. See you again someday."