Chapter 18

Hey my Lovelies! Hopefully you all have been doing good so far! Here's another chapter for y'all!

Quick reminder✨🆘: The main part of this story happens during chapter 9-10. (21-22 I think) So y'all gotta wait until then. >:)

Alright! Let's start!
Trigger Warning⛔️⚠️: Bl00d

Kreek's POV:

"Come on! Let's get outta here!" I tell Mimi as I carry Giraffy on my back. "Georgie! Come on!"

"But, what about Lego??" Georgie asks me.

"We'll meet up with him outside! Come on now! Let's go!" Mimi tells Georgie before dragging him out.

Lego's POV:

"Pony, go with them." I tell him.

"But why?! This is my fight too!" Pony argues.

"Sorry, but it just needs to be us two alone." I tell him before pushing him out.

Pony just spys on us from afar.

"What a surprise." Willow says with a smile. "The Ex-Member wanna fight me one on one?"

"You..." I say angrily. "YOU MONSTER! YOU MADE ME LEAVE MY FAMILY BEHIND!"

"Oh, did I?" Willow says while tapping her chin. "I don't remember that... Oh right! You parents were screaming with pain the day I killed them."

"YOU WHAT?!" I scream out loud. "YOU REALLY ARE A FRICKING MONSTER! WHY WOULD YOU KILL MY PARENTS?!"

"They were in the way of you completely finishing the assignments I assigned to you." Willow simply says. "Now, want to stop talking and start fighting?"

"Of course." I say while gritting my teeth.

Pony's POV:

What?! HE USED TO BE IN THE SILVER PAW?! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?! AND SHE KILLED HIS PARENTS?!

I sighed.

I should go and unlock the exit for him, don't wanna make him even more mad than he already is.

I walked out of the room Lego and Willow were fighting in.

"Damn! This is a pretty big place!" I say to myself.

"Hey! Can you please help me?" I hear.

I look to my side, and the panda that was holding a katana earlier was hanging off of the wall, barely hanging on.

"Stay there! Are you able to hold on a bit longer??" I ask.

"I'll be able to last maybe 10 more minutes!" They tell me.

"Alright! I'll go get a ladder!" I tell them before running off.

"Thank you! I'm never volunteering for painting ever again..." I hear them say behind me.

"Hello! Can you help me as well? Felix and I got stuck, and we can't get out!" They explain to me. "Felix is trapped in the fence, Beary is trapped in a wood box, and we also have Katie who got trapped between a wall and fire! Can you help us all?"

"I-I'll try!" I tell them.

"Thank you! Also, there should be a ladder around here!" They tell me.

"Thanks for the help!" I yell back. "I appreciate it!"

I get the panda down from the ledge.

"Thank you, Pony!" Pandy tells me while she hugs me tightly.