His Distorted Memory

Hello my Lovelies! Welcome to this chapter of Infected! Player AU!

I have a big announcement, please read my announcement in the conversations tab!

Currently listening to this playlist:

Yes it is a Dream Playlist please don't judge- TwT

Let's get started with the story!

TW⚠️⛔️: Bl00d, G0r3.

3rd Person POV:

"Hopefully they do well..." Mimi says, sounding concerned and worried.

"They'll be fine, they know how to take care of themselves." Giraffy assures them.

"True." Zuzy agrees. "Let's go wait for them out there. She points at the gate of the camp.

"Uhh... Sure." Georgie agrees. They all walk out of the Camp and wait outside.

"It's pretty cold..." Zuzy says, holding her elbows.

"I brought some blankets just in case if anyone needed them." Georgie responds, taking the backpack off his shoulders.

"When did you get" Mimi starts saying.

"DON'T ASK QUESTIONS." Georgie responds, staring at Mimi.

"Uh-" Giraffy says, caught by surprise.

"Alright, thanks I guess." Mimi giggles, then takes one of the blankets in the backpack. Zuzy and Giraffy take one as well.

"Pony, you sure you don't need one...?" Zuzy asks, sounding worried.

"I'm fine." Pony tells her. He walks over to the tree in front of the entrance of the Camp. He sits down, and slumps beside the trunk.

"Georgie, you good...?" Mimi asks, noticing Georgie is shaking violently.

Georgie falls to his knees, grasping his head. He starts hyperventilating, staring at the ground.

"Georgie?!" Zuzy panics.

Georgie falls face-first into the snow, and passes out.

"We need to check up on him." Mimi says. "Giraffy, can you bring him to the wall? I'm gonna check his heartbeat."

"Aight." Giraffy replies, picking up Georgie. He puts him sitting beside the wall. Willow suddenly looks worried for a bit, but looks the opposite direction.

"Please be okay, Georgie..."

"Huh? What was that, Willow?"

"Nothing."

Georgie's POV:

"What the-" I wake up in my old bed, quickly sitting up. "Penny...?"

I get up out of bed, but some thing feels... off...

"Penny? Are you here?" I ask, walking out of the hallway. I opens my eyes, and see black goo everywhere.

"What?! What happened here?!" I exclaim, falling to the floor.

"She left you." Someone says, footsteps walking over to him.

"W-Who's there?!" I panic, getting up and slowly walking backwards.

"We are your nightmares, Georgie." It replies. It walks into the light, a red... animal? It had multiple tentacles, and had black eyes. It slowly walked up to me, with a gray and black Penny behind them.