Two truths

Chapter 5

This was the first time since being with Xhanti that he didn't fetch me from the airport and just got a driver for me. The first time I slept alone because he wasn't home, and I felt so out of place. I could snoop around but I didn't, instead I called my parents to check in on how St Francis bay was and if Mhla was okay.

I woke up again around 23:55 pm and he was still not here, his phone was off and I was honestly getting annoyed because he asked me to come here kodwa he is busy. I stayed up for another 2 hours and he arrived at 2:14 a.m.
Xhanti" I thought you would be sleeping"
He sat next to me on the sofa, I don't know why I wanted to cry but my tears were at bay.
" Do you want to go to bed?"
He asked me, I didn't answer just sat there watching Rick and Morty.
Xhanti" Khensani, I don't understand what is happening right now"
Me" Uvelaphi?"
Xhanti" I told you izolo and you were okay with it"
Me" When?"
Xhanti" We literally spoke all night izolo and you were okay with this until you fell asleep"
" I won, I thought you would be happy for me "
Me" I was drunk izolo. I don't even remember what we spoke about"
"Won what?"
Xhanti" Okay, I am off to bed, this will not end well for us so I am going to bed"
Me" Okay"
Xhanti" Today was important for me, I worked my entire life to make today as great as it should be. I wanted you to be right beside me during the announcement because I love you and I am not sure about a lot of things but I am sure about you"
" Fuck!"
Just like that he slammed the bedroom door and I started crying, this was our first time fighting. I switched off the tv and went to drink water then headed to bed, I crawled next to him and he pulled me close and cuddled me.
Me" I am sorry"
Xhanti" I am also sorry"
We both kept quiet, his hand was underneath my top and his fingers were caressing my nipples.
Me" You wanna talk about it?"
Xhanti" I don't know how you will handle it, I feel like I am about to ruin your life but I want you to be part of this journey with me"
Me" Talk to me"
Xhanti" I love you, I knew I wanted to know you the minute you walked into that part and started talking about your problems. I knew I wanted more than just a one night stand when I wanted to have tea with you instead of just getting dressed and leaving. I want you Khensani, every part of you"
He moved his hand and it traveled to my naked butt, he rubbed it then moved his hand to my thigh and I parted my legs for him. His finger made its way to my honeypot.
Me" Xhanti"
He kissed my shoulder
" Condom"
He got on top of me and we stared at each other. This is the second time Xhanti and I aren't using a protection and I am not on a pill.
Xhanti" Okay"
We kissed, I took his manhood and rubbed it on my vaginal lips. He paused and looked at me then I nodded, he penetrated and I felt all senses leave my body.
" Have my child"

*

I woke up the following morning and he was on a call, he smiled at me then continued with his conversation. I went to the bathroom then to watch some news while making myself a cup of coffee.
" On our top story for the day; Xhanti Mali becomes the youngest president of the National party"
I looked at the tv and I saw my boyfriend, my boyfriend Xhanti the man who was inside of me a couple of minutes ago. The man who I am currently dating, him, that Xhanti. I listened to the political analysts speaking about how they don't think he will actually win the election but he will have the backing of the youth because he's young and women love him. One news anchor commented about him being a bachelor and they started discussing how that will work against him.

" Hey"
His voice startled me, I grabbed the remote and muted the tv.
Me" Hey"
Xhanti" I guess you know"
I nodded and he smiled, he looked nervous. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
Me" Congratulations"
Xhanti" Today there's a rally to announce my win to the public"
Me" I will watch it"
Xhanti" I want you to attend it with me"
Me" Uhm no"
" I am sorry but I need a minute to digest this"
Xhanti"? I understand "
" I need to go, I will see you later"
Me" I love you and congratulations on your win"
Xhanti" Thank you"
" My assistant will come by to fetch a few clothes for me, don't be shocked when she comes in here"
I nodded
Me" It's a lot to take in Xhanti"
He kissed my forehead
Xhanti" I know, I thought I had more time before this came but it was beyond my control"
" I have to go"

*

I called Sizwe after Xhanti left and spoke to Mhla, then asked to speak to Sizwe.
Me" Have you ever heard of Xhanti Mali?"
Sizwe" The politician?"
Am I the only one who doesn't know the politicians in this country?
Me" Yes"
" I have been dating him, and today he's being sworn in as the president of his political party"
Sizwe" Ah shit! Kenny that's huge"
" wait, why are you telling me this?"
Me" If I go to his thing and our relationship becomes public then you and Mhla will be dragged into this. So I am asking you what should I do? Are you okay with our son being exposed because I don't know the full extent of his public influence and my biggest concern is our son"
Sizwe" I don't know Kenny, honestly I can't decide right at this moment. I am happy that you found someone but I am not sure Umhlaomhle should be included in this"
Me" Okay"
Sizwe" Go, support him"
Me" Hahaha you are contradicting yourself"
Sizwe" No, go support your boo, just lock your social media accounts or just remove Mhla's pictures. I don't know but however go support your partner and we will figure everything else out as the time goes"
Me" Thank you"
Sizwe" Bye"
Me" Bye"

*
The clothes I packed do not shout future First Lady at all, I just packed for hanging out with my boyfriend and two sexy dresses for date night. His assistant walked in the bedroom while I was looking for something to wear, she looked shocked to see me. Taken aback by my presence.
Me" Hey"
She cleared her throat then reached out for a handshake.
"I didn't expect to find anyone here"
She said and I nodded, just like that we were done. I decided to do my makeup, minimal natural makeup. The assistant left after a while, she was dressed in the political party's dress and heels. She looked really amazing. I found a tshirt that belongs to the political party and I wore that with leggings and my Yeezy foam RNNRS. I took his Mercedes Benz and I drove to FNB stadium listening to Praise God by Kanye West. 

I called and texted Xhanti to tell him I am here, he didn't reply. I was still struggling to find parking when my phone rang and it was him.
Xhanti" Uphi?"
Me" Trying to find parking, I went to buy a doek from abaMama"
Xhanti" What are you driving?"
Me" AMG"
Xhanti" Sending an intern we will give you a pass, come towards the vip side"
Me"Okay"
Xhanti" Thank you for coming"
Me" Pleasure"
I followed the signs and finally found the place, and the intern. I got my pass, then went inside. I did my doek before stepping out of the car. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Xhanti;
" Thank you"
I smiled, then followed his intern, we finally reached where Xhanti was and he gave me a hug then laughed at me.
Xhanti" You look so cute, you sure you don't want a tshirt that will fit you?"
Me" Nope, this one covers my butt"
Xhanti" Awusemhle"
Me" I am not going up to the stage with you, I am not ready for that. However when they announce you. You can kiss me and give me a hug, that will confirm you are in a relationship"
Xhanti" Okay, did you speak to your ex?"
Me" Yea, he says he has to think about it and also ask Mhla. While sitting here, I will comb through my Facebook and twitter for embarrassing things"
He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.
Xhanti" I love you"
Me" I know"
" Go!"

#

I didn't listen to Xhanti's speech because I don't care much for politics but I was intrigued by him. I was suddenly curious what he was helping Bonke with, Bonke is an architect just like Sizwe. Literally nothing linking them to politics, I would understand if they knew each other through Nana because she works as a lifestyle journalist. But she didn't know him, I called Hlela.
Me" Baba, why did you say Bonke is gay"
Hlela" Rumors wethu and he was spotted at a gay club waaaaay too many times"
Me" Yazi I met Xhanti kwa Nana and Bonke"
"I would ask Nafuti how they know him but I don't feel like speaking to him"?
Hlela" Don't!!!!! Nope!!! Don't you dare think that"
Me" But what if?"
"Yesterday he wanted us to try for a baby, we have only been together for three months. And he is moving faster than lightning"
Hlela" Tshomi, you think Bonke and Xhanti are lovers?"
Me" Hahahaha what??! No!"
Hlela" Then what?"
Me" What if when he said he was helping him he meant that he was just helping him hook up with me. Think about it"
Hlela" Nope"
Me" Nyani?"
Hlela" Your theory doesn't make sense, what would Bonke gain for hooking you up with Xhanti?"
Me" Okay, I sound stupid. Let me go, I will call you tomorrow"