ch 1

A/N: Hey everybody! I felt like writing a Brooklyn Beckham Fanfiction because I am addicted to this Boy lately. 

The story is based on the song 'Glass Girl' by Conor sexy Maynard because I love it soo much

I've read this Brooklyn Fanfiction and the author wrote, that if your name is Brooklyn Beckham, please do not read this. And I literally laughed so hard, but it's true.

If your name is Brooklyn Joseph Beckham, don't read it.

And now enjoy the first chapter of Glass Girl yeai!

Chapter one:

Brooklyn

Oh shoot. Mom will kill me. I stood up and said goodbye to my friends, telling them that I won't come back again today. Mom had this rehearsal for her annual masked ball. Three years ago she woke up and danced in the kitchen, singing 'I have the best idea ever' (in a very creepy way) explaining that she wants to make a party. A ball. A masked ball. 

If you wondered how she came up with that idea, Venice is the answer. I don't know why, but Mom loves this city. Maybe just because of the masks. 

Anyway, I was really late. I quickly ran to the subway taking the tube to Tottenham Court Road. Mom is going to kill you, the voice in my head kept saying. 

As soon as the tube stopped I struggled through the mass of people and sprinted to the Restaurant where my family was already waiting for me. 

Arriving at the entrance I was out of puff. Breathing heavily, I walked into the fancy restaurant and prospected for my parents. I found them sitting in the back of the room, Mom already kills glanced at me. 

I put on my innocent smile while walking towards her. “Brooklyn Joseph Beckham where the bloody hell have you been? We have been waiting for years.” she whispers screamed. “I was so into this game we played that I didn't realize how late it was.” I tried to apologize. “Yes, I see that. The next time you will be playing games in your room. Alone. You're grounded.” “But Mom!” “No Brooklyn. You promised was on time and you weren’t.” “What a surprise!” Cruz whispered to Romeo. “I heard that.” I said. “You were supposed to.” they both started laughing. 

I glared at my brothers, then looked back to my Mother. “How long.” she looked back at me thinking. “Six years!” Harper screamed and made everybody laugh. “Harper, princess, we don't want Brooklyn to stay that long.” Dad joked around. “Yes ha. Ha. How funny. Can you please answer my question, Mom?” I just hope it won't be that long. The ball was in  5 days and I just have to go there. I will find out who this girl is. “A week is enough I guess.” “Wow Mummy you are no fun.” Romeo said and Cruz agreed. “But I can go to your ball, right?” I asked hopefully. She breathed out loudly. “I thought you don't care about the ball. At least you act like you don't. I mean, you came that late...” “Mom, I do care about it. You know how important this is to me.” “Uuuh he's talking about that Glass Girl- girl!” the boys screamed at the same time, then smirked. “Oh yes, the girl.” “She is not just 'a girl'! She is my big love I think she is the one!” Romeo said theatrically, quoting me. Yes, I actually said that once. But just once. He stitched it onto a pillow and gave it to me as a present. I didn't even know he can stitch. “Yes, okay you can come to the ball.” “Make Daddy proud and find that girl. Who is the love of your life.” Dad laughed. I just started laughing and acting like it didn't bother me.

That evening I lay in bed thinking of a plan how I can figure out who this girl is. This beautiful girl.

Flashback

There she was, sitting at her table talking to some other girls and laughing with them. Her blonde hair was pinned up with just one curl hanging and disturbing her all the time. It's cute how she got annoyed by putting it behind her ear all the time. I took a sip of my drink and smiled, knowing the Teen Dance is next. 

As soon as the DJ called for the children and teens to get up and look for a partner, then come to the dance floor and waltz, I got up and went to the table she was sitting at and reached out for her hand. 

She smiled and took my hand.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and she put her hand on my shoulder. 

"How comes you want to dance with me every year, Brooklyn Beckham?" she asked, looking straight in my eyes. "Why are you asking?" "You are Brooklyn Beckham, there are so many girls who are dreaming about dancing with you. And you are so lame and dance with the same girl every year." I wondered what to say. "I like you." I grinned. "You don't even know me." "Yes, that's the point. Tell me bout' yourself." She smiled chiefly. "There is nothing you need to know about me." "I don't even know your name. Tell me at least your name." "There is just one way you should call me." "And that is?" she reflected a couple of seconds and then grinned at me widely. "Glass Girl." "Glass Girl?" "Glass Girl."  

That's it! I hope you liked it bc I am kinda really proud of me lol. 

Comment? Vote? Share?

Ily x