ch 24

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY FORGIVE ME PLZ 

Before I forget it: add me on snapchat! ( stript-ease) That's also my tumblr name so if you haven't checked it out yet: www.stript-ease.tumblr.com 

And since this is the last chapter I thought we could play a game, and I hope everyone of you 'plays' with me: so I will write the #Caption behind some of the passages and you guys have to write a comment there, which captions the passage. Does that make sense? I don't think so. It's like mini chapter names. Just passage names. I hope you guys take part in my fun game. It would be quite embarrassing if no one played it. So have mercy plz.

Now, Ladies and -nope-, enjoy the last chapter of Glass Girl. (epilogue probably following)

Brooklyn

We were the last ones to come so I didn't have a chance to look for Glass Girl, or should I say: Tamara?

I can't believe she didn't tell me. I thought we were friends.

"Brooklyn, are you okay?", my dad asked. 

"Yeah, why?" 

"You're not moving. And you are sweating like a pig."

Thank you dad, I didn't even notice. Note the sarcasm. (#CAPTION)

"Where's our table?", I asked.

"Back there. Where the Ramsays are sitting.", I followed dad to the table, where Megan already started smiling like an idiot -well she is (A/N: NO OFFENSE- I just rolled my eyes. Those girls who just don't get over boys. (#CAPTION)

"Hey there.", I smiled.

"Hey Brooklyn! How are you come sit next to me!", Megan offered me.

"Mhm, thanks." 

I was looking around the big saloon, hoping to find her.

I saw a lot of blondes but I don't think they were Tams. 

There are just too many people here. Thanks a lot mom. (#CAPTION)

Speaking of mom, she stood up and went on the stage and took the microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came today, especially to the ones who came here from Australia and Europe! We've got special guests today, for the first time, The Weeknd and Louane are here to perform today. Also a big thank you to you." everyone clapped. "So the food is ready, enjoy your meal!" (#CAPTION)

Nice, food. But I still can't find Tamara.

While we were eating Megan couldn't stop talking. 'Uh she wore that and she bought that and do you see this blonde ass girl who wears this beige dress with that ugly mask? She's so slutty and o' wait blonde and beige dress?
Hold on

"Where? What do you mean? Who are you talking about? Show me!"

She swallowed and looked ... jealous? 

"I was just trying to get your attention. There is no-" 

"Oh come on Megan I am not as stupid as you think I am! Where is she?" 

She pointed to the stage, where a blonde girl in a really nice dress. She turned around and -gosh. It's her. I found Glass Girl. And Tamara.

The teen dance will be so awesome.