ch 7

Chapter 7

Tamara p.o.v.

"Oh my gosh Brooklyn was there and this horny ass teeny stared at you Tammy." "Excuse you?" "Seriously." yeah sure everybody's staring at me. I am like such a feast for the eyes.

"We will never find a dress here, I assure you!" Amanda told me. "Let's go to forever 21." "But my da-" "No one cares!" she sung. "Okay. But if he decides to beat me up I'll call you." "So I can film it?" "No so he also beats you up." "Sounds like a deal."

Brooklyn p.o.v.

After arguing with mom I decided to go jogging. She doesn't like the suit. 'My dress is red. You can't wear a blue suit Brooklyn. Did you even listen when I told you that my dress is red? Did you? Apparently you didn't!' That's what she said. Normal boys are cursed because the impregnate girls or something. I am because I bought a blue suit.

I ran by buildings and gardens. I didn't really notice anything until I heard a well-known laugh. It was Glass Girls laugh. I turned around and saw Tamara playing with a dog.

"No, Casper don't!" she laughed when the dog -Casper I guess- tried to lick her. Where is her accent? "Stop this is disgusting!" Maybe she just talks with an accent when she's around strangers? What am I talking about this is so stupid. She looked at me. Fuck. What shall I do? I just waved. Wow this is the worst thing you could've done Brooklyn. You are such an idiot. So stupid. So so so stupid.

She waved back. Oh she actually did. I just smiled and jogged away.

____

It's been a while! I am sorreh but I -don't even have an excuse. Well.

Please vote and comment and share and idk be happy and stay happy and love Brooklyn ok I shut upp

x