ch 20 (!!!!!!!!)

First of all: @kooksters123 I LOVE YOU 

well okay comment vote ily a lil bit gay is okay bye

x

Tamara

"Good morning class.", Mr.Marin said and smiled. When no one replied his smile faded. Well, that's life. 

He started talking about some historical events and that's when my brain just switched off. 

Suddenly there was a piece of paper infront of me. I looked around me and tried to see who wrote that. Maybe Brooklyn? Nah, he's not even here. Right, where is Brooklyn? 

Then I saw a very happy Amanda smiling at me. 

'THE BALL IS IN TWO DAYS I AM SO EXCITED'

Seriously, why is everybody so hyped about that ball?

'Yeah, too.'

I gave her the piece of paper.

'You don't sound to excited tho'

'How can I sound not excited when we're writing???'

'Well nvm. I bet that Brook is excited, too. very excited.'

'Why do you think that?'

'don't u know? He dances with the very same girl. They call her the glass girl. And he's dancing with her 4 like 3 years now'

What a freak.

'Well he's not really varied is he.'

"Oh Mr.Beckham. It's nice that you are here, too.", Mr. Marin said.

"Yeah,eh, sorry. I overslept.", Brooklyn mumbled. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

What a liar. He obviously didn't oversleep. He doesn't look tired at all.

"Okay, so let's continue with our project." Our project? What project?

Brooklyn took the seat next to me. "What project?" 

"Oh I would love to know.", I answered.

"So, I'm repeating that for the last time.", Mr.Marin began. "You have to find a partner. Then you will meet up after school and make a quiz. I will give you your topics. Alright?"

Immediately I looked at Brooklyn. He nodded.

"Good. I see we have our first team. Brooklyn, Tamara, your topic is 'The top 10 important events in US history'." 

"Come to my house at 4.", I said to Brooklyn when the bell rang. I grabbed my things and went to my next class.

~

Brooklyn

Is it strange that I am here, infront of Tamaras door, at 3:52, waiting for the right moment to go in there?

Well, never mind. I will just knock. 

Okay, I'm knocking. Okay, I knocked. Is she there? 

I am such a pussy.

Terrible.

Finally she opened the door. "Heey!", she pulled me into a hug. "Hey! How are you." 

She smiled, "I'm good thanks, what about you?" "Good, too. Thanks."

"Come in. I've got a surprise." Oh no. I hate surprises.

"Since we have to do this boring project I thought of a game we could play while doing it. And I call it 'Strip q&a'. One asks a question and if the answer is wrong, you or me have to put off something we're wearing."

Oh my freaking gosh.