ch 5

Chapter 5

Tamara 

After this long and exhaustive first day of school, I was walking home, again listening to The Vamps. But I have to admit, the day went well. Except all those arguments and disbuses with my new favorite girl Taylor.

Amanda told me to be ready at half past five because she wants me to meet someone very special. "I swear you will love her! She is crazy! And you will love her! Did I mention that you'll love her?" She squeaked. 

"Tamara!" someone shouted. "Tamara!" again. I turned around to see a breathless Brooklyn Beckham."Oh thank god!" he tried catching his breath. "I thought you're an athlete?" "Yes, but excuse me I can't sprint 154 miles." "Don't exaggerate!" "I don't. And I didn't know you're living in this area here." "Why? Do I look like a homeless?" I joked, but as usual, my joke's gone wrong. "No no no no! That's not what I meant! I ju-" "It's okay, it was a joke." I laughed. "Jesus don't scare me!" "To what extent did I scare you?" "I thought you hate me now." "Awww." He's such a Baby.

"Do you have a nickname? Because Tamara is so .. Tamara." "My friends call me T." "Okay T." "I said my friends." "Ouch, that hurt!" Brooklyn said holding his hands by his heart and crying theatrically. Baby, told you. "Can I call you Tam then?" he asked, breaking the silence on our way home. "No." "Tammy?" "Nah." "Um .. what about Tams?" "That's okay, I guess." "But just until we're friends." "What do you mean?" "I am sure we'll become friends and then I am allowed to call you T." "Agreed."

"So okay that's where I live bye Tams!" Brooklyn said and hugged me. "See you Brookie!" I mimicked Taylor and he laughed. She's so annoying how can Brooklyn be with her? Are they even together? I hope they aren't this disgust the shit out of me.

"Hello parents and sister how was your day?" I shouted, running up the stairs and throwing my things in a corner. Mum came in my room smiling. "It was fine. And I see yours was too?" "Yeah, it was okay. I am starving, I want to eat something." "Your sisters's downstairs, I think she's cooking go and find out." she said in a baby voice. "Gosh mother what's gotten into you?" "I am just so happy my baby likes her new school." ah yes. 

I jumped down the stairs greeting my sister. I was annoyed by just looking at her. Joking. "Sis, what are you doing?" "Hunting zebras. What does it look like?" "Oh my god, what crawled up your arse?" "Nothing dad just makes me go to this Victoria Beckham Masked Ball again on Friday." "Ha loser!" I laugh and grab an apple. "Put this back food's ready in ten." She literally just took away my apple. What a cow. 

Ten minutes later we were sitting around the table and eating - whatever my sister cooked. "So, Tamara," Dad started, but then he started chewing again. He breathed in loudly. ", this year, you're coming with us." I raised an eyebrow making him answer my unasked question. "To the masked ball." I nearly spit out my drink. "Oh hell no! No! For goodness sake, no!" "Yes, you will." "No, I won't" "Stop arguing with me. The ball is in four days, so you'll go and buy a dress at Harrods with your mother later." "I can't, I'm going out." "You what?" "I am going out with some girls I met at school." "Then you will go to the mall with those girls." "I am not going to Harrods with my new friends? They'll think I just want to show off the money we have!" "I don't care where you want to buy a dress but please just buy one!" "Mom and I are wearing beige this year. So try and find one in beige too." Yes, so everybody will know I am with these wonderful not bourgeois people.

Brooklyn

"I'm home!" I shout as I put off my shoes. "No one cares!" Romeo shouts back. "Shush." 

"Brooklyn come on eat something and we'll go and get you a suit. And a tie." Dad started singing again. Terrible. 

 UUUUHHH the ball! Let it begin haha

Do you think Brooklyn will find out who that Glass Girl is?

Well okaay I love that pic of David and Brooklyn because I love David and Brooklyn idk

x