ch 6

not edited

_________________pls read A/N at the end________________________________

Chapter 6

Tamara 

Having no idea what people wear in London, I decided to just put on some patterned trousers and a black crop top. (Outfit on the side) 

It's 5:24pm so Amanda should be here very soon. "I'm leaving now!" "But there's no one at the door." "Yeah I get to meet them so they won't have to meet you." I said, closing the door behind me. "Hey Tammy!" "Ugh please don't call me Tammy." I moaned. "I will. It sounds cute." "Yes, that's the point." She clicked her tongue. "Anyway, we'll meet Megan at McDonald's in twenty minutes so let's go." "Who is Megan?" "It's a friend of mine. She's the ex of Jamie." "Your brothers ex is your best friend?" "Yes. Is this illegal in Australia?" "No, but this is so strange." "They are still friends, too. It's not that they hate each other." "Why did they break up?" "It was a kindergarten relationship." I hate those kinds of relationship. And I bet they were I-love-you-sluts, too. 

Megan was already waiting for us. "Hey it's nice to meet you, I am Megan." "I know." I grinned. "I've heard a lot about you." I said, glancing to Amanda. "Amy you're such a gossip girl." Megan laughed. "XOXO." Amanda laughed, too.

"Guys we have to go shopping." I sad frantically. "Why so desperate?" they laughed. "I have to buy a dress for-" "The masked ball?"Amanda cut me off. "Yes." I groaned. "Are you going, too?" "Yes of course we do!" "Why are so excited?" I asked them. "You know Brooklyn always dances with this girl that looks just like you but he doesn't know anything about her. Not even her name. No one does. People say she calls herself the Glass Girl and this is the only way Brooklyn is allowed to call her too." "Seriously?" "Yeah." The fact that she looks just like me made me uncomfortable. What if peoplethink that I am this Glass thing? "If you were Glass Girl, you would tell us, right?"  "Yes. But I can assure you, it's not me. I've never been to this ball before. My parents and sister were. But I stayed in Australia." 

*one hour later in some shop*

Brooklyn

I don't remember that choosing a suit is so hard. I swear I tried on like shit million different ones. "Brooklyn which one do you like most?" the shop assistent asked me. "I don't know. Dad?" I looked at him asking for help. "I think you should take the dark blue one." "Which one? I tried like 5 of them." "Um, the Bugatti one." "I'll take the bugatti one. Thank you." I hate shopping so much.

We were just about to leave this terrible shop full of excited women and annoyed men and crying children, when I saw Tams entering the shop with Megan and Amy. 
At home I realised that she has the same long hair and the same beautiful eyes as Glass Girl. Just the laugh's different. Her laugh and her accent. When I danced with her I didn't hear her accent, I think she doesn't have one. But Tamara is like Aussi level 800+. But people change, don't they? "Brooklyn who are you staring at?" Dad asked. I just kept staring at her. Dang it she's fire and I want her to burn me. "Oh what a girl. Who is she?" "Tamara. She's new." "Where is she from?" "Australia." "Australia? Do you know her surname?" "It's White I think. Dad do you think she could be the Glass Girl?" "I have no idea Brooklyn. I haven't seen your Glass Girl at the ball. I have to do way more important things there." I was still staring. "Brooklyn come we're going home. We don't want to be identified, do we?" "She's not even looking in this direction." "I mean by the media Brooklyn!" Dad dragged me out of the shop.

Hey guys! 

So I was wondering in which point of view I should write more often. I have no idea so please, if you're reaidng this, comment Brooklyn or Tamara. This would be like so helpful.

Brooklyn is hot af did you see the picture where he puts this pizza in the ofen he is so handsome i ltrly can't jees whAT IS AIR

well kay byee

x