ch 15

I am back?! Yeah?! I don't have a lot to say. Well,enjoy reading.

Tamara

As soon as mom and dad were gone Luke ordered pizza. I love pizza but my parents are strictly against junk food. Jerks, right?

We were sitting in the garden and waiting for the pizza when I remembered something, that's really important for me. "How is Jessica?", I asked my brother. Jessica is his girlfriend of 5 or 4 years, I think. She's absolutely amazing. She works in a Victoria's Secret Store in Cologne and I totally love her, because she always sends me the rejected things. For free. Before Luke could answer the doorbell rang and he nearly sprinted to the door. 

When he came back he still didn't answer my question. He just stuffed the pizza in his mouth trying to avoid a conversation. "Wait why do you eat like a person who is single?" he swallowed extremely loudly. "No! No! Lukas?!!!" "I am sorry but she has a screw loose!" "Oh and you notice that after good  5 years?" "Five? We've been together for six months." oh. "Like I know it's hard and I know you loved her but you will find someone better. Someone who's the one for you." I just laughed at his stupidity. "But seriously, this girl is crazy!" "What'd she do?" "First of all, she talked to herself all the time. Even while we were having sex!" "Okay, don't get too specific." I honestly didn't want to know anything about my brothers sex life. 

"I wouldn't have. Everytime she cooked something she salted it extremly much." "Yeah, the german people say, that when someone cooks salty, they are in love. And you totally dumbed her. And that is not a reason for leaving her. Guess who will get free Victoria's Secret clothing now? Not me!" I threw a salami at him. "But talking to herself is." He's right. BUT I LOVED HER. "I will never get over this.", I said, trying to cry. But I am not an actress so I didn't manage to. "I will buy you your freaking VS underwear." "Oh I am so over this. I hated her anyway." 

Next Update: 3 Comments

x