ch 16

I hope you guys like the chapter. ♥

Brooklyn

"Boys? Did you tidy up your rooms?", mom asked us. "I did!", Romeo and Cruz said at the same time. Mom looked at me scrutinising. "Yeah. I did." But honestly I don't get why we have to do that? The people coming over won't go upstairs anyway. 

I don't really know who exactly is coming over, but dad said 'Some of your mothers shoppers.' He also said, that they will be at the ball, too. So we had to behave like angels, quote. 

"Brooklyn can you please wash Harpers hands and face? This little cutie pie ate some chocolate.", mom asked me. 

I looked at the in chocolate covered face of my sister and said "With what? Her entire face?" Mom just laughed. But I was serious.

After washing Harper I took her out in the garden to play some football. Yeah I know, she is a girl, but she loves playing footie as much as me and the boys do. Mom's not too excited about that tho. 

I heard the doorbell ringing and picked my little sister up, to go inside and welcome the guests.

~

We were sitting at the big table in our dining room. There were quite a lot of people here, at least 25 men and women. They were all talking about how spoilt their children were, when dad said 'I think Brooklyn is not that spoilt, Antonia. He's working in a little Café in London, as a dishwasher (A/N: what a loser)." 

"I think this is great David.", Antonia, well I guess, answered. 

"Our daughter is a social worker in a hospital. You should try that, too, sometime, Brooklyn." 

Mom laughed. "I don't think that's a good idea. Isn't that way too much responsibility for a 16 year old?" 

"Oh come on! The worst thing that could happen is that he forgets to give out the meals.", a woman laughed. 

Mom pointed at our big aquarium. "Do you see that?" 

"Oh, why is it empty?" another woman asked. "Brooklyn forgot to give out the meals.", mom answered. 

Tamara

Luke and I were talking a lot until we noticed that we haven't seen Gabriella for hours. 

"Let's look for her." we went up the stairs.

 When we were standing right infront of her door we heard laughter. "Is that a boy?!", Luke whispered. 

"I guess? Let's go in." I opened the door seeing my sister and a random boy jumping off her bed regulating their colthes and hair. 

"Uhm, Gab? Who's that?", Luke asked. 

Gabriella gulped. "This is Steven, my boyfriend." 

Steven held out his hand to shake hands with my brother. "Nice to meet you, Lukas." 

Luke took Stevens hand. "Your lipgloss looks good.", Luke grinned.

Yeai

We've got three comments but I wanted to change the rules a bit:

one comment per person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please don't comment things like 'Next' or 'update' 

I really need feedback!

Next Update: 5 comments