ch 4

Chapter 4

Brooklyn

"And? Did she say something about me? Is she nice or a bitch? Brook! Talk to me!" Jamie fired questions at me. "Yes man chill your base. She did mention you, but she was just asking where you were. And she's okay, I guess." I answered. "Okay? Brooklyn she's FIT!" "yeah, maybe." Jamie raised an eyebrow. "Who are you, where is my best friend and what did that girl do to you?" I grinned and winked, then put on my trainers. 

"Because it's so sunny we are going to the sports field. And boys, I know you are in the middle of puberty and you really like girls in sporty short things but please, be polite and keep those eyes at eye level." Our PE teacher, Mr. Grey, told us grinning. "Uuuh Tamara all sweaty, huh?" Jamie raised his brows up and down. "Gosh Jamie." "Okay boys, let's run down to the field. The last one's a rotten egg!" Mr. Grey shouted and everybody just started running down. 

Some of them fell on their way and I felt like a three year old boy, who doesn't want to be a rotten egg. Like wow this just made so much sense. 

Tamara

I walked into the changing room and 50 thousand pairs of eyes stared at me. I gulped and put my bag down on one of the white benches. "So you're Brook's new flame, hm?" a girl asked me. "Excuse you?" I raised my eyebrow. "I saw you two hanging around the school." "Yeah, that's because he showed me around the school. I am new here, if you haven't noticed yet." I snapped. "Aye bitch who do you think you're talking to?" she bitched. "I don't know, maybe some wannabe beauty guru?" "Okay! Ladies!" another girl came and pulled this I-am-the-school-bitch-girl away from me. "Hi, I am Amanda. Nice to meet you ..?" "Tamara." "Hey Tamara." "Nice to meet you, too." Amanda smiled (PIC ON THE SIDE) and waited for me to get ready. Then we went to the venue where our teacher was already standing. "Mrs. Brown (A/N I suck at names if you haven't noticed yet lol.) this is Tamara and she's new." Amanda shouted. Mrs. Brown smiled at me. Wow, very polite. "She's a bitch." Amanda whispered. 

"Ladies since it's warm we'll go to the sports field and play some volleyball." there were cheers and boos and a "Sorry I can't, I just did my nails." "Aw, really, Taylor?" This Taylor-beauty-guru-girl/thing nodded. "I don't care." Mrs. Brown smiled. I don't think she's a bitch. She seems nice.

"Oh look, the boys are there, too!" Amanda pointed to the big field. "Mhm." I answered not very interested. "So tell me bout you." "What do you want to know?" I grinned. "Where you're from, how old and so on." "I am from Grafton which is in Australia. I am 16 aaand yeah." "Hobbies?" "Is this a dating website?" I laughed. "Yeah pairshit." She laughed too. "I don't have any hobbies. I like surfing. But well, I can't do that anymore. And I kinda like volleyball." "Same! Well, except the surfing thing. Do you have any siblings?" "Yeah, I've got a sister but she's getting homeschooled." "Wow, why?" "She doesn't like people at all." I grinned. "And why are you here?" "Because I like people. Well, at least I get along with them quite well. Do you?" "Yes. I've got a brother. There, you see the boy next to Beckham Boy?" It was Jamie who's next to Brooklyn. "Jamie is your brother?"  "You know him?" "Same lessons." "Oh, you poor little thing, you." "He seems like such a jerk." "Indeed."

Mrs. Brown whistled and the girls came up running to her. She prated something about limbering up. Then a while later we had to form teams and -what a surprise- my new best friend Taylor was on my team. Of course. "So I think I'll make the captain!" she smiled raising her arm. "Oh, I think you don't." She glared at me. "Yeah, let Tam be the captain." Amanda told her. "Uh, let Tam be the captain do di dum." Taylor mimicked her. All the other girls on our team agreed with me being the captain. 

"I think Taylor is our substitute." I proposed. "What?! Excuse me?" "Yeah, I already did now, please, leave the field. You're disturbing my team." I grinned. She left the field and sat down on the grass.

Brooklyn

"Oh no!" Jamie gasped. I looked at him enquiring. "She's with Amy." "Your sister?" "No Amy Whinehouse." "Oh man, bad luck." I smirked. "But why is that bad?" "You don't understand, do you? First she becomes friends with her, then they'll be hanging out at our place-" "What'S bad with that?" "Man listen Beckham! And Amy will tell her the most stupid things about me. Like that I peed in the pool when I was drunk." "But you did!" I laughed. "Yes and nobody except us should know this!" "And you think she'll represent you like a-" "Asshole!" "That's not what I wanted to say but that's also true." I grinned. "Oh Jesus! Look at this!" Jamie pointed to the volleyball field.

Tamara and Amy were killing it! In extremely short shorts. "Look at that eye candy!" "And you think you're not an asshole?" I asked Jamie. "I did not say that!" 

Bonjour (I hate french)

I couldn't make it yesterday I am sorry.

But here it is I hope you like it!

Comment? Vote? Share?

AND THANK YOU FOR 70 READS! :)

♥x