ch 22

READ A/N AT THE END THIS ONE IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Brooklyn left I hid my bra and ran to the door.

My sister smiled at me. "Was he here?", she asked me.

"Did he get mad?", she looked worried now.

"Nope, not at all." I said. "I just think he doesn't want to talk about it." 

She nodded and went upstairs.

*next day*

Tamara

I was waiting for Brooklyn. We wanted to go to school together today. And as always I was listening to music. However my music taste kind of changed a bit, I really started liking punk and rock last night. It was a long night. 

'I'm gonna change you like a remix and errase you like a phoenix' FOB sang and I had to control myself to not start dancing and singing because this song is catchy. 

While I was waiting the next song came on, Uma Thurman, a great song about a great woman. 

Then somebody tapped on my shoulder. I got frightened and turned around. "Brooklyn you fucktard." (A/N: my favorite cuss at the moment.) he just laughed. What a bitchsquealer (S/O to John Green).

"Good morning.", he said. I nodded.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?", he asked me, trying to start a conversation. 

"For the ball? No not at all.", I said. "I think I won't enjoy that at all." 

He seemed surprised. "You look surprised?", I asked him.

"Yeah cuz I remember you telling me that you were super excited. I probably just imagined that. Or dreamed." 

Wow awkward.

"Are you?", now it was me who asked.

"Yeah kinda." 

~

When we reached our school Brooklyns friends came up to us and started smirking the shit out of themselves. "What's their problem?", I asked Brooklyn loudly, on purpose, of course.

"Brooklyn's gonna get some tomorrow." Jamie said. I looked at Brooklyn confused.

He shook his head. Then I looked at Jamie. 

"Ask my sister.", he said.

"She's on her way!", Amanda came running and pulled me away from the boygroup.

"Let the storyteller tell you about the birds and the bees.", she started.

"Excuse me? What birds?", I was so confused.

"That's an adage, stupid. But nevermind. You remember that Glass Girl thing?" 

I nodded. How could I forget that.

"People think it's you.", she said. 

"What?! It's not me! I swear!"

"Brooklyn saw a picture of you in Glassa Girls dress in your living room. And he is 100% sure that it's you." 

"I swear to god it's no-" 

That was the moment where I realised something. I took a deep breathe.

"I have to tell you something."

CLIFFHANGER

Sad news: 

This story is coming to an end. I planned this to have 25 chapters and that's number 22. So three more chapters and you guys will know who GG is. This feels like Pretty Little Liars haha. 

And I was thinking, that it would be illogical to write a sequel to this book, am I right? 

But if you liked my writing (I really hope you did) and want me to write another Brooklyn Fanfiction just let me know in the comments! And write your ideas and wishes in thecomments, too.

And one more question: Do you want the next update to be the ball or before the ball? Comment that right here please! Because I honestly can't decide.

Good night :))

x