ch10

didn't edit it it's pm so no okay okay have fun reading and comment passages ily

Brooklyn

"Brooklyn are you ready?", Mom shouted from downstairs. I tied my tie and took a last look in the mirror. I don't want to sound cocky, but I looked extremly good tonight. It was the night of the ball so I had to look good. Because I knew she was coming again. The guest list was the same, exept that Tamara and her family was on it. Oh and her sister. Okay she's a part of Tamara's family so it's just logical. 

I walked down the stairs and Mom immediately took a picture of me saying "I just had to you look fabulous, son." I am fabulous, woman? Joking. I hope I didn't say this out loud. I looked at my family to play safe but they didn't seem like they heard what I thought. Thank god.

"So, let's go? We don't want to be late for our own ball?", dad said. "My ball, David. Mine.", mom glared at him. "Yes, darling. We don't want to be late for your own ball." mom grinned and we left the house.

~

The car drive wasn't that long so we weren't late. We were the first onesto arrive, to be honest. The hall was decorated, everything was gold, there were about 100 tables (I bet there weren't but it seemed like a hundret) and in the back there was a little stage where an orchestra will be playing live music. Yes Mozart I am so excited. No I am not. 

There were signs on every table with names on. I found the Ramsay's table, then our table where Eva Longoria was sitting too. Then Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Cara Delevigne, the Spice Girls girls, Elton John and Prince Harry. Then I found Tamara's table, they sat next to Gwyneth Paltrow and Karlie Kloss.

Wow I am so stupid. I just realized, that I could go to Glass Girl's place before when I'll ask her to dance with me and I will just look at her name badge. I am such an idiot I can't handle it myself.

Time by time the hall got filled and after an hour all the guests were there. Well at least I hope so because there are so many people tonight. Mom told me to sit down because the ball begins in a couple of minutes. When I waited for the party to begin I saw her. Beautiful as always. She smiled when she walked down the stairs and I just hoped that she wouldn't fall. Maybe she should then I could play the heroe and we'll get married. Okay what am I thinking? I really want her to fall down the stairs? Suddenly she stopped walking and turned around. She laughed and waved at someone and this someone was- what? It was Tamara. Tamara took her hand and they walked to their table, totally ignoring me. "Hello mother, hello father.", Glass Girl said in her beautiful voice. Wait she just called Tamara's parents mother and father? Glass Girl is Tamara's sister?

Oh my god.

~

After the meal most of the people were dancing and having fun. I just tried process what I just found out. But of course, they've got the same smile, they've got the same beautiful eyes. How could I be so stupid. "What's wrong, bud?", dad asked me. "Oh nothing. I just realized how stupid I am." I stood up and went to Tamara's table. 'Marianna Collins' Marianna. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I went up to Tamara and Marianna, tapping Marianna on the shoulder. When she turned around she wanted to say something but I interrupted her: "I'm sorry to tell you Ms. Glass Girl, I know who you are.", I grinned and took off her mask. "Brooklyn what the fuck?!" it was Tamara. Wait what.

"Brooklyn?! Brooklyn! Brooklyn! Wake up you have to go to school!" 

OOOOHHH I AM SOO MEAN

OOOHH IT WAS JUST A DREAM

MUAHAHAH I BET YALL THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUALLY TAMARA

BUT IT'S NOT

okay please comment that would mean so much to me ily guys