ch 21

Brooklyn was clearly surprised by what I said. But hey, why not do something you will regret when you think about it  that night?

There were cards on the table with the most important facts we had to know. "Are you ready, Brooklyn?", I asked him and grinned. 

He nodded. 

"Take a seat.", I told him and pointed on the couch. He sat down and I did, too, right in front of him. On the other couch tho.

"Let's start with the easy things. Name five of the ten events.", I told him. He thought, then started talking. 
"The Assassination of Lincoln, Apollo 11, the american revolution and .." Oh yeah. A personal striptease (A/N: that's my tumblr follow me: stript-ease.tumblr.com) for me. "OKay Brooklyn, you know what to do." 

He stood up and unbuckled his belt. And, well, took it off. Then he took the cards. He, of course, was looking for a hard question. But I am a history pro. Too bad. "How long did the Vietnam War last?", he grinned. Oh fuck. Just forget everything I just thought. 

How long did it last. Something with 6. 60? 16? 66? 666? No way satan lmao. 

"16.", I said and really hoped it was right. By Brooklyns grin I could say it wasn't. "60.", he said and leaned back. 

Well enjoy the show. I put off my hoodie. I had a tank top under it so everything was okay. 

I took the cards."Who was Americas top enemy after Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin?" "Easy. Osama Bin Laden." 

~

Brooklyn

So 25 minutes later we still were sitting in Tamaras living room. I was in my boxers and I was so afraid of the next questions, you wouldn't believe. Tamara still wore her tank top, trousers - basically everything except her hoodie and her socks.

It was my turn to ask a question. "The establishment of America as a nation all its own occurred from 19 April ...?"

She swallowed. Put that tank top off Tamara. 

But she didn't put her top off, nope, even better. She grabbed under her top, opened her bra and put it off. I love the idea of playing this again. 

We heard someone at the door and Tamara jumped up in panic whispering "You have to go! Fuck fuck grab your things and run! Hurry what are you waiting for?" I grabbed my stuff and ran into the backyard, where I put on my things.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So who do you think was at the door?