ch17

I am back and I have great news: NO MORE MATHS FOR ME 

well at least not for the next 6 weeks. I AM ON HOLIDAYS YEAI

A big thank you to @kooksters123 for commenting. ♥    

enjoy reading

Tamara

"Dad is so going to kill you.", I told my sister. "You cant tell him!"

 "Oh we can!", Luke laughed. Steven, or whatever his name was, left thirty minutes ago. 

"Please don't!"

 "Why?"

 "He's going to kill me!", Gabriella sounded desperate. 

"How did you even meet him?", I asked her, because I really couldn't imagine her going out and look for boys. 

"He is homeschooled, too." "Yeah, and?" "There's this internet forum where you can -"
"Enough!", Luke screamed. 

Suddenly it became quiet. "What?", I asked. 

"I think mom and dad are coming." it was hilarious how scared Gabi was.

Brooklyn 

I want to kill myself. You think it's cool to be the oldest son of the Beckhams? Wrong. You think it's cool to be present at dinners like this? Wrong.  You think it's cool to live in a mansion like this? Okay, probably. Yes. 

These people here are talking about the most boring things ever. I don't give a shit about your daughters dead fish or your sons backyard. I also don't really care about the widow who tried to kill herself. 

"We've got twins. It is so hard, you know, they are so different. Sometimes I wonder if they really are twins.", a bruntte woman laughed. Interesting. 

My phone vibrated. 

From: Tamarey

Wanna come over?

I would love to. But I think mom's not gonna let me.

To: Tamarey

I don't think I am allowed to..

She immediately replied.

From: Tamarey

Why would you even ask??

To: Tamarey

How do you imagine me sneaking out? There are about 4512 people here.

From: Tamarey

Say you're not feelin' well? Beckham are you really that stupid or do you just pretend to be?

To: Tamarey

I am just pretending ofc

Actually I am not. I have never sneaked out before. Yes, I am a good boy.

"Mom, I am not feeling well. I think I ate too much. Can I please go upstairs?", I asked my mom and tried to sound as ill as possible. 

"Yes, of course darling." 

"Thanks."

People were telling me to 'Get well soon'. I smiled and remembered the scene in Drake and Josh with the postman came and Josh was like 'Have a nice day' and the man was just like 'Don't tell me what to do.'. 

I knocked at Romeos door telling him to not let mom or dad or anyone else enter my room. "Why?" "Just ... don't. Please. I'll give you 5."  "10." "7." "10 or I won't do-" "Yes okay." 

Next update: 6 comments