ch 8

Chapter 8

Tamara

I really found a dress at Forever21. I threw away the plastic bag and ripped off the price tag, so my dad wouldn't find out that the dress is from Forever21.

When I came home, my family was already having dinner. "Did you find a dress, Tamara?", my dad asked. "Yup." I ran up the stairs and put the dress in my closet. "I want to see it!", my sister screamed. I didn't feel like screaming back so I just went downstairs and told her, that she will see it at the ball. "Are you hungry, darling?", my mother asked me, but no, I wasn't. So I went upstairs again.

I jumped on my bed, seeing that I had three new messages. Two from Amanda and one from Megan.

From: Amanda

Tammy my brother asks 4 ur number.

From: Amanda

Is it okay if I give him ur number?

I answered 'yes', because I am totally okay with it.

From: Megan

Are you alive? Did Brooklyn follow and rape you?

Yes, of course.

Brooklyn

I have no idea why, but I am so happy right now. Maybe because Tamara waved me, maybe because I went jogging for the first time since 1865. I doubt that it's because of me jogging.

This girl is so amazing. I know her for what, a day? And she already stole my heart. But in the back of my head, there's still glass girl.

What if she is glass girl? She didn't have an accent when I saw her in her garden. Wow, this sounds like I am stalking her. But I don't. It was pure coincidence.

Wow this is so short I hate myself.

It's been a while but I am back.

I know you've missed me. Jk I bet you didn't.

P.S.: I was eating ice cream and singing Paramore songs while writing this so sorry if it's terrible.

lots of love

x