ch 2

Chapter 2

Brooklyn

I was so into thinking of a plan that I didn't even notice Dad entering my room. "Still awake?" I nodded. "Well, you better fall asleep before Momzilla comes." Dad laughed. "I tried, but I just can't." I told him. "Thinking bout this girl, don't you?" I nodded. "Don't worry Brooklyn, you are a good guy, I bet she likes you too. And I am sure you will find out who she is." "It seems impossible." "Ha don't say that! Nothing is impossible if your name is Beckham!" "Well that is. I mean, I asked her so many times and all she says is 'Glass Girl Brooklyn Beckham, I already told you'." "She's playing hard to get." "Or she just doesn't like me." "And even if she doesn't. There are like 7 billion other people, I know there's a girl you like." "Mhm." "Now get some sleep. You've got a busy day tomorrow." Mhm. Wait, what? "What do you mean?" "You need a new suit. And a tie." He stopped in front of my white door and turned around smirking. "Oh hell no!" I facepalmed myself when Dad started dancing and singing 'Suit and tie' by Justin Timberlake. "And as long as I have my suit and tie I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight!" "Did I mention that you are a terrible singer?" I asked him laughing. "Excuse you?" Dad took some dirty socks of mine from the floor and threw them in my face while screaming "Take that back!" I threw them back but obviously off target. "No, but seriously, it's bedtime now." And with that he left my room.

~

"Brooklyn it's time to get up!" Mom woke me up while she opened the curtains. "Oh no! The sun! The light! I am dying! No oh gosh I am melting!" "Brooklyn it's raining." Mom told me in a very serious tone. She is still upset because of me being my goofy self and being late for dinner. "Sorry I can't go to school Mum! I am like very, very, very sick!" "Yeah, sick in your head." she took away my blanket making me shiver. "Come on Brooklyn, Dad's leaving in 20." "You are kidding, right?" twenty minutes?! She left my room without answering me. 

I managed to get ready in time and I am so proud of me you wouldn't believe. We were now on the way to school and kindergarten. Harper was the first to get out, obviously not alone, then the two jerks called my brothers and I was the last one Dad dropped off. "Bye Brooklyn I love you!" Dad shouted and waved and blew me a shit ton of kisses. "Aw Brookie do you miss your Daddy?" Jamie and Chris came up next to me, also blowing kisses. "Ha. Ha." "Tell us, Brooklyn, why did you leave that early yesterday?" Jamie asked. "He was out of tampons." Chris laughed. "Yeah, I actually was. Like do you know how terrible that is?!" I joked around. 

"Okay, now tell me why you left yesterday." Jamie asked again when Chris walked off to his classes. "Mom had this dinner thing for the ball.""Oh the ball." "Yes the ball." "Do you think she'll come?" "Yep. I told Mum to invite the same guests as the last years." "And me?!" "And you." "So will you be lame and dance with her again?" He laughed. "Yes, I will." I also laughed and threw a pen at Jamie. "Ow?" "Mr. Beckham, Mr. Smith? Would you be so gracious?" Our teacher warned us. "Sorry." "You better be!" she bitched. "Ooh, snap!" some girls shouted. "So guys, please welcome our new student!" Mrs. You-Better-Be opened the door and a very pretty girl entered the classroom (Picture on the side). She stood there blushing and waving shyly while everybody stared at her. Oh shit stop staring Beckham. "So tell us about yourself." Mrs. Gart told the pretty blonde. "Um, I don't really feel like it." she answered, putting her hands in her pockets. "Please!" Jamie shouted next to me. "What was that about?!" I whisper-screamed at him. "She's hot, I want to know her name." he whispered back. Oh, what an irony, huh, Jamie? "Well Mr. Smith as you are that interested in our new 'hot' student, I believe you can show her around the school later." Jamie kind of jumped off his seat. "We can go now, too!" "No Mr. Smith. Now, please, Tamara." Her name is Tamara. "Woah no shit, Sherlock." oops. "Keep your thoughts in there." Jamie said, pointing at my head. "And Mr. Beckham can be a school guide, too. If you always were that interested in my lessons we wouldn't have any problems." wow is she out of tampons today?

"Yeah, okay, I am Tamara, I'm 16 and I'm from Grafton, Australia. And we moved here because my parents found some jobs here in London and I had to leave all my friends and family and this is the story of my life can I please take a seat?" she asked pissed. 

Heyo happy friday! Yeah that's the second chapter I hope y'all like it.

Great byee and vote and comment and be happy