ch 3

Chapter 3

Tamara 

No, I am not bitchy or angry. Well, maybe just a little, just a tad. Who wouldn't be pissed off when your parents decide to move across the world because they think it would be nice to live in a rainy country. "It's not true that it's raining there all the time." they said. Yeah wow, we are here for like five days and it has been raining since we arrived. 

The bell rang and I looked at my timetable. Free period. I packed my things together and was about to leave the classroom when our teacher called for me. "Yes?" I don't know her name yet. "I am sorry if I pressured you. I just wanted you to make friends you know?" she said. "Yeah whatever." I walked off leaving her behind. 

I have no idea where I am going. This looks like the canteen. Too many students, I'll go somewhere else. Since it was sunny, I decided to go outside. Because it was raining just like 20 minutes ago I put my jacket under a tree and sat on it, listening to the vamps. They are like the only british thing I like. Sorry, I love.

"Should I bear you company?" a male voice asked me. "Not really, thank you very much." I forgot to take my glasses, so I don't see anything. Oh I'd love to have a towel on my head right now. Because I do not have a towel or sunglasses I covered my eyes with my hand, trying to see which kind guy offered me to enjoy his presence. Brooklyn Beckham. "I don't care." He said sitting down next to me. "Ugh great." "Yeah I really am." he grinned. Arrogant pig.

"So, Tamara, you don't really want to be here, do you?" "Nope." I popped the 'p'. "Yeah but I am here now, so everything is great." he grinned again. "Nope." "Oh yes sure it is." "Where is your friend, Jamie I think it is?" "Oh someone's in love, huh?" "Yeah sure, I fall in love with every third guy I see." "So I had to the first thing you've seen today." he smirked. "Such a pretty boy with an ugly heart." I grinned back. Did I just tell Brooklyn Beckham that he's pretty? "Yeah you actually did. " "Did I say that loud?" "No, but I knew what you were thinking by the way you frowned." 

"So did Jamie show you around school?" I shook my head. "Should I?" "If you want to." "Sure why not come on." he stood up and reached out for my hand, offering me his help. "Thanks." I beat off the dirt which was on my jacket and put it on following Brooklyn inside.

"Sooo. This is our canteen, that's the nerd table, the black table, the pink table, my table,-" "You have your own table?" "No I mean the table of me and my friends." "The squad table." I grinned. "Exactly. You can eat with us if you want." "Why not." "Yeah so .. this is the athlete table-" "Why don't you sit here?" "Because I am sitting with my squad." he laughed. "Ey Brooklyn! Flirting with the newcomer ha?" a fat guy shouted. "Why is this fat pig talking to you?" "This is Brandon. He's a jerk." "Yeah I see." we both laughed. "Okay so this is the corridor, directorship, office, teachers room and the school nurse. We have two here, you know this cliche one, fat, old and extremly rude. Her name's Janette. And then the pretty, skinny, hot young one. She's so kind and her name is Rosy and she-"  "Stop drooling you disgust me." But being the horny hormonal boy he is he just did this wave thing with his eyebrows. 

"Yeah that was our school." he said and showed me the way to my next lesson, which apparently was PE. "Thank you Beckham." I smiled. "No big deal." "Maybe you're not a pretty boy with an ugly heart." "Yeah like my heart is extremly good looking." "Okay I take that back." I laughed.

Short one

but heey

Brooklyn and Tamara are almost friends

What will happen in PE? Read tomorrow! Okay I'm done

x