ch 14

basically enjoy reading and comment and pls read A/N at the end 

"Tammy get your shit together we are going to the airport." "What? Why?" "It's a surprise." "I hate surprises." "I know.", my sister grinned. "So are we seriously going to the airport?" "Yes!", Gabriella said annoyed. 

I didn't feel like leaving the house because it was freaking hot.

My phone vibrated when I wanted to put on some shorts.

From: Brooklyn Beck the Ham

Are you up to swimming?

Nah, thank you.

To: Brooklyn Beck the Ham

No sorry can't 

ttyl

"Tamara are you coming? We are waiting for you!", mom shouted from downstairs.

"Can't you go without me?" "No! Now hurry!"

I groaned and took my phone and sunglasses.

I love airports, but I hate surprises. So I wasn't really excited to go to the airport today.

What are they up to? I had no idea.

Gabriella grinned the whole car ride long.

It didn't take long to get to Heathrow. Usually. But traffic jam you know.

"Are you excited, Tamara?" "Why should I be exci-" "We didn't tellher yet, Gerard." "Oh. Ha, so you can't be excited." Tell me what? Are they sending me away? Thank god! Maybe they make me go to America or Germany where I don't have to see their stupid faces.

"But I can tell you, you will be very,very happy." I AM LEAVING THIS COUNTRY

But hey dad, you missed the gateway to departures. He turned to the left, where a big sign 'ARRIVALS' told me that I am not leaving this terrible family. "Mom? Dad? Can you please tell me what's going on?" but everybody in this car just casually ignored me.

Dad parked the car and we went into the airport. There were dozens of people standing around waiting, eating, drinking Starbucks, holding up signs with 'Jake Hudson'; 'My favorite bridesmaids' and other terribly stupid things. "I'll go get a Starbucks, want one, too?", Gabriella asked me. "Yeah one of those berry stuff refreshers please." "It's refreshas." "Yeah that's what I said." 

My parents kept smiling. That was making me terribly nervous. 

When Gabriella came back with my Starbucks this creepy announcement voice started talking 'Flight 4645A5 from Cologne, Germany, just landed.' NO 

NO WAY
COLOGNE
GERMANY

"Are you fucking serious?!", I nearly screamed. "Tamara, don't curse!", dad told me. "Sorry. But ..really?!" they nodded.

Best. Day. Ever.

As soon as the doors opened I saw him walking down the hallway. My older brother Lucas. His smile brightened when he saw me nearly spitting out my drink and running towards him.

He threw his bags on the floor and catched me. Like in one of those movies, you know.

If you're wondering what my brother was doing in Germany, he is stationed there. Marine or something I don't really know. The only thing I know is that I see him rarely and that I love him so much.

"What are you doing here?!" "Wow this is so nice of you, I missed you so much and you're not even happy to see me." he put me on the floor, took his bags and pretendet to walk away. "No you jerk come back!"

~

This evening we were laying on our parents bed talking about everything that happened the last two years. Our parents were getting ready to have dinner with the Beckhams.

"And when she found out german is not my fi-" "You guys are such a pain in the ass I'm gone." Gabriella stood up and walked out of the room. "Gabriella what is wrong? Come back tell-" "It's okay mom, you lost her. Now you can occupy yourself with you best daughter, Luke." I laughed. Mom just rolled her eyes.

OMG SRSLY I WAS OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND THEN I COME BACK AND THIS STORY HAS GOT LIKE 2:2K READS!!?!!?!?! YOU ARE AMAZING!!??????????????

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

x