ch 25 + new Fanfictio???

So here you've got two (short) endings and I thought I'd do two so you can decide which one is better.

Since this book is finished I wanted to ask you if you want me to write another Brooklyn Fafiction. Just let me know!

How I planned it to end

Brooklyn

The ball was I think two weeks ago. Since then I didn't talk to Tamara. I was really sad. No, I was disappointed. She could've told me. As if I knew it was her or Gabriella. I'm not a mindreader. 

She wrote me like 87645 times but I didn't answer. 

I decided to go jogging again today.

When I jogged past Tamara's house there was a big white sign in the front saying 'House for sale'.

She moved away.

Okay I think that was terrible oops.

Alternative ending 

Brooklyn

When I walked into school on Monday a grinning Tamara came up to me and kissed me. 

"Good morning beautiful.", I said. 
She smiled and answered "Good morning handsome."

We walked into history class together and everybody looked at our hands. Everyone 'uuuh'ed and  whisteled and grinned like idiots.

I kissed her cheek and walked up to my friends, who patted my shoulders. 

That was the beginning of a long and interesting relationship.

Sooo apparently they both sucked. I hope you forgive me, again.

So just as I said, let me know if you want another Fanfiction and also write me some ideas!

love u

xxx