ch 12

Wow this has to be the most embarrassing thing ever. "Oh god Jamie fuck off. If you're not familiar with the menstruation you have no right to fuck with my friends anymore." Oh snap.

"I can't fuck with your friend because you don't have any!", Jamie laughed. "Excuse you? Could you repeat that with my fist in your face?", he is such a jerk. "Jamie come on let's go. You don't want to get in a fight with Tamara. She's kickboxing." No, I'm not, Brooklyn? 

"I don't fight with girls." "Yes? So what exactly are you doing right now?" "Stop bitching Amanda." "I'm not bitching you're bitching Jamie." wow, this is why I've never wanted an older brother. He's not even her older brother. They're twins. Even worse.

Our favorite silblings were fighting in the hallway and Brooklyn and me were just casually standing next to them. Then he looked at me "Coffee?" "Coffee." We were about to leave the school when I noticed, that I don't have enough money. "Brooklyn I can't buy a coffee I forgot my purse at home. But I'll come with you anyway." "I'll buy you one." "No you don't have -" "Oh no! No, no, no, no! Don't even try! I will buy you a freaking coffee. It won't ruin me financially." "Good." 

He really is a gentlemen. But he should be, right? As a Beckham?

"Are you excited for the ball?", I asked him. He seemed to think about what to say. "Uhm, I dunno. I've got like .. you know .. mixed feelings." "Mixed feelings?", I asked grinning.

"Yeah, I don't know how to explain this. I am kinda excited but then I just want to chill at home." I nodded looking down on the street. "What about you?" "I am totally not excited. I'm not the ball person. You know, I'm more into kickboxing.", I grinned. "I just didn't want to to be involved in this fight!" "Yes I know but kickboxing? I am afraid of squirrels! I can't kickbox!", I couldn't breathe. What is air

Elloo

  short chapter ikr but I didn't want to ruin it I kinda really like this one.

 DO YOU GUYS SHIP BROMARA/ TAMLIN?!?!?!?! I DO I LOVE THEM so okay I wrote my last exam today but I still got like 4 weeks of school and urgh.

 Also I am 16 in 12 days yeaiiiiiiiiiiiii comment ily 

x