ch11

Tamara

I had a terribly awkward dream.

 I dreamed that someone stole my socks because they were too yellow. The person who stole my socks trashed them screaming 'I hope you will never make a mistake like this again.'.

 My sister came in my room, throwing her fucking dog at me. "Are you crazy?!" she started laughing and ran away. I really wanted to throw this dog back at her until I realized that this dog wasn't her dog, it was a stuffed dog. Oh, how I hate this girl. "Gabriella you will totally regret this!"

 "Could you girls please stop screaming.", dad calmly told us. "She threw a dog at me?" I screamed. "Okay, you guys know how we're going to do this? Every time one of you screams you pay 5£." "Dad?!", Gabriella shouted. "5 £!" "Man da-" "10!" 

She glared at him. But dad just grinned. Wow, I bet he felt terribly funny. And when dad is funny something great happened. Like, really great. But I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know what happened. Or what will happen.

 I think dad noticed that I was skeptical and told me: "I am just very happy, that you are finally coming to the ball."  Yeah, sure.

~

Later in school I told Amanda about my dream. She shouted "OMG!" and after she laughed for about three minutes she said "I dreamed that I stole someones socks!" "Oh my god you creep!"  "Excuse you? You creep!" "Yeah we're both creeps." we laughed and didn't notice that our teacher walked into the classroom, ready to tell us some 'very interesting' stories about how Columbus thought he found India. Well too bad he just rediscovered America, huh? What a loser. "So did you know that Collin and Sarah frick frack-" "Ms. Smith? Just for you to know, we are not in sex education here. Before you go into further detail (A/N: is that right idk.) please shut your mouth otherwise there will be consequences." "I am sorry Mrs.Lannister." (A/N: yes game of thrones ftw.) "So Christian prepared a presentation about vikings. So please be quiet class and listen, I will ask questions about his presentation next lesson." "Oh how I hate this woman. She really could be a Lannister. The only thing that's missing is that she executes someone.", Amanda whispered. I mouthed her to shut up and she rolled her eyes.

To be honest, I thought vikings are cool? Christian convinced me otherwise. However this presentation was boring as fuck and I nearly fell asleep. Suddenly Amanda turned to me mouthing something I didn't understand. "What?", I mouthed back. I didn't understand what she was saying. Again. She breathed out heavily, clearly annoyed, then she pointed 'down there'. I still don't get it. I took a piece of paper and wrote 'What the heck are you trying to tell me?' She took my pencil and wrote 'Mother Nature is visiting me'

 'Yes and?'

'I don't have a pad'

Oh heck. 'Toilet?' I wrote her.

She raised her arm but Mrs.Lannister just glared at her. She took the pencil 'Little Bitch. I need another piece of paper'

'Why' 

'I'll write her a love letter. I will tell her that I am on my period and that I have to go to the bathroom wth were to thinkin'

Oh yeah that sounds like a plan.

She wrote it on another piece of paper and went to Mrs.Lannister. Wow she could've just go to her. 

Lannister nodded and gave her a pad. Wow what a nice lady. Not.

~

"Like seriously? I literally had to sit there, while blood was running out of me and hoping no one would see!", Amanda told me for the like .. thirteenth time?

"Sheesh Amanda this is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard from you. And I've heard a lot!" we turned around seeing Brooklyn and Jamie standing there laughing their asses off. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS 

Yeah so I felt like writing a typical girl problem chapter and I really hope you guys like it because it took me ages to write this. I was just like really unimaginative.

Soo please comment and vote.

AND THANK YOU FOR 1.1K READS THIS IS AMAZING

tbh I didn't even think people were going to read this.

Question of the day: (if you guys will answer I might be doing this more often)

How old are you?

Thank god for Channing Tatum (Yes and Brooklyn ofc)

okay lot's of love