ch 13

Didn't edit this one, too, sorry.

"So, where are we going?", I asked Brooklyn. "Uhm, Starbucks?" "Ugh. Brooklyn Beckham you are such a white girl." "Why do you think I'm never tanned?" I don't get it. "Why?" "Because I am a white girl how stupid are you.", he laughed. Oooh. "Oh!" "Yeah." "Wow this was the worst thing I've ever heard from you. But you know Broo-" "Cover your face, here take that!" He gave me his pullover. "Am I that ugly? I don't think this is nec-" "Take it Tam! There are paps everywhere so just take it!" Oh. Wow what is wrong with me today. 

When we arrived at Starbucks I sat down at one of the tables and waited for Brooklyn to order our drinks. There really were paps everywhere. My parents will kill me if I'm in the newspaper tomorrow. 
"Here you go. One Latte." "Thanks." he sat down infront of me. "Do you think we'll be in the papers tomorrow?" I was really worried. Like really, really worried. 

"Nah, maybe there will be some pictures but not of your face. I covered it. And if there are, it's your fault because you didn't listen and didn't want to cover your face." "Hey! If you told me that there are paps I would've done that. I thought you didn't want to see my face." "Why would anyone ever want that." "This was the nicest thing someone's ever said to me." "And I am the someone." "Yes, yes you are." "What an honour." "Do I smell sarcasm?", I asked grinnig. But before he could answer my rhetorical question we saw a terribly bright flashlight.

"Oh shit!" "Brooklyn don't curse! Cursing is fucking bad!" "No seriously take your things let's go!" "Paps again?" "Yes woman run!" "I am not ru-" "RUN!" "Okay, okay, okay! You celebrities have no chill!" He totally lost his shit.

Soo I decided to do shorter chapters because in the story it's like Wednesday and the ball is on Friday and I don't want to end the story so fast.

 Please comment what you think about this story because I really need feedback. 

thanks sm xx