ch 9. You never know

I did NOT read through this again so please excuse stupid mistakes thanks ily bye

Tamara

I didn't really feel like waking up and going to school. When do I ever feel like going to school?

"Tamara hurry up! You're going to be late for school!", mom screamed from downstairs. "What a pity.", I whispered and made my bed.

After I got dressed I ran down the stairs to get some breakfast. "Honey, you've got an appointment at the barber at six, so please don't be late." "Yes, I really don't want to be late.", I whispered sarcastically. "I heard that." "Good." "I am sorry mother, I have to go."

I stormed out of the house and put in my headphones, trying to prevent people from talking to me. Shawn Mendes quietly sang and calmed me down.

Darling I want all the strings attached

I love it when you look at me like that

And you're the only girl that brings me back

'Cause baby I want all the strings attached

"Tams! Tamara! Tamara for gods sake! Wait for me!" I heard a voice shouting. I turned around and saw that no one but Mr.Brooklyn ugly hearted Beckham was running behind me trying to catch me. Wow if I will do this I will hate me for the rest of my life. I started grinning and ran away "Catch me if you can! Muahaha!" Brooklyn started running faster till he actually catched me. "What's my price? Maybe a kiss?", he smirked. "Yes, keep on dreaming." I rolled my eyes and started walking to school. "We are already late.", Brooklyn said. "Yes and?" "We could go to the park or something and come back to second period." "Are you crazy? You crazy person!" "Oh come on!" "No Brooklyn, I am a good girl. A very, very good girl." "First of all: your high waisted hot pants are telling me something different and second: Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." "Did you just quote 5 Seconds of summer?" "Yep. Shit don't tell anybody!" "Did you just swear? Don't fucking swear! You can't just fucking swear in public!" I drew breath. "Fuck you Brooklyn!" we just stared at each other then started laughing like crazy. "Ashton is just like the best!" he laughed. I honestly did not think that Brooklyn was listening to 5SOS. But don't judge a book by its cover, right?

"So ... ice cream?" "No! We are going to school Brooklyn!" "Please stop calling me Brooklyn. You sound like my mom." "How should I call you then, huh? Joseph." "This is actually my middle name." "Are you serious?", I laughed. "Yeah." "Bitter." Again I laughed. "What's your middle name?" "Trouble." "Seriously." "Teresa." But he wasn't laughing. "Teresa? Wow I expected something like Roberta or Margaret." "Thank god it's not."

~

"Mr. Beckham, Ms.Collins (A/N: I don't remember what I called her so idc now she's Tamara Teresa Collins lol.), I am so happy you are here.", Mr.Nalim (It's Milan backwards lol.) sounded very happy. "Why are you late?" Brooklyn looked at me telling 'let me do that'. "Yes so someone told us to go to hell and we first didn't find it but now we are finally here." Five fingers to the face.

"I fell and I thought I broke my ankle and then Brooklyn came and help me.", I said. "And now your ankle magically healed?" "No it still hurts but I am not a pussy." "Sit down, we will have to talk later."

~

I walked into the canteen looking for Amanda. But instead of her I just found this Brooklyn guy. "Come here Tam!" he shouted. Well great. He sat at a table with tons of other boys and girls. And they didn't seem too nice. "Guys, that's Tam. Tam, this is Joe, Ally, Allison, Michael, Simon,.." I didn't even listen. "Hey.", I said and they said 'hey's and 'hi's back.

While sitting there and talking to the -surprisingly_ nice people I found out, that Joe is into this girl called Sammy. Michael is gay and had a crush on Brooklyn but then he said -quote- 'I got to know him. And that was it with the love'.

Before the last period we stood infront of the classroom and waited for our teacher. The group next to our group was 'Sammy's squad'. And Joe was standing right next to Sammy.

I stood next to Joe, when I grabbed Sammy's ass and quietly disappeared. She turned around and slapped him across the face. Wow this is not what I expected. "What the fuck Joe?!" "What's your problem Samantha?", Jamie asked appearing behind Joe. Joe and Jamie. Joamie. Jomie. Jamoe. Jomie. "He grabbed my ass!?" "I didn't are you crazy?" "It wasn't you? Oh I am so sorry." She took his face and kissed his cheek. Where is the beef?! I want beef! "Uhm, it's okay I guess. Uhh, do you want to drink a coffee with me later?" "Yes of course!" Oh yes, I am cupid. I bet they will get married and get children called Mariah, Ashton, Joe Junior and Keira. And at their wedding I will admit, that it was me who grabbed her ass. Maybe not. You never know.

YES

YES PEOPLE I GOT THIS okay jk I'm chill. I hope you guys like the chapter bc tbh I do. Comment and share and Vote I love you guys (And Shawn Mendes ilh too)

Bye babes x