ch19

Grab a tissue and enjoy! 

Tamara

It was pretty late when Brooklyn decided to leave. I was standing in the corridor waiting for him to put on his shoes. 

"You're cool, Brooklyn.", I told him. 

He looked up grinning. "Thanks, Tam.", he said while tying his shoelaces. 

He stood up straight and hugged me. "Thanks for rescuing me. I would've killed me. Or those people." 

"When you decide to kill some people there, please don't kill my parents.", I grinned. "And you're always welcome here, when there are boring dinner parties at your house." 

"Wait, your parents are there, too?", he asked. 

"Yep." 

"Nice." totally.

"Okay, I'll go then." He waved and walked out the door.

"Please don't get raped!", I shouted. He turned around and grinned.

"If, then I would rape somebody." 

"Please don't rape anybody!"

Brooklyn

"Please don't rape anybody!", Tamara shouted. She's such a freak. But I love he- wait what.

I've known her for like three days? I can't love her. Except it's love at first sight.

But I don't believe in love at first sight. You can't love somebody you just met.

Suddenly I turned around without even noticing. "Tamara wait!", I said before she could close the door.

"Did you forget something?" 

I put my hands into my pockets. "Yeah, eh, kinda." She was waiting for me to say something.

Okay Brooklyn, you can do that.

"I have never done something like this before." "What?" "Sneaking out ... because of a girl." Okay, actually I sneaked out because her brother wanted to meet me but I didn't know it, so I sneaked out beacause of her, right?

She raised an eyebrow. The right one, she always does that when she's sceptical. Oh my god what's wrong with me.

"I ... uhm .. must admit I'm pretty nervous. But I don't know, just in case you say yes, I had to ask if you already had dinner plans, for, er, tomorrow. I don't even know if you're single but no risk no fun haha." that was the most awkward and nervous laugh I have ever laughed. 

"I don't know Brooklyn.", she said biting her lip. One more thing I noticed her doing. 

"I would have to think about that." 

"And I would wait all day, just for a maybe. And I'll be trying to find a way to be worthy. And .. yeah, if not tonight, then maybe tomorrow." I am so lovestruck.

"Excuse me, but I thought you should know this." I turned around and ran home, before she could answer.

~

"Brooklyn? Good morning!", mom smiled at me. "Did you have a nightmare? You're sweating like a pig." she gave me a cloth. 

Oh please tell me I dreamed. Please tell me I didn't quote The Vamps to impress Tamara and ask her out.

Oh my god please tell me I didn't ask Tamara out!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER LEVEL 985612084561238945612895623

I love being mean. 

Vote if you cried.

And comment if you hate me now.

Since it's raining I'll go to the cinema today and watch Magic Mike XXL (his dick?lol jk) what are your plans for today?