Lone Wolf Part 2

The next day after class, Pippa met up with Dani, and also Chiara, at the courtyard. Chiara insisted on brewing the memory potion herself, and since she WAS roomates with Penny, Dani didn't disagree.

Dani introduced Chiara to Pippa. "She said she had something to say to you."

"I'm sorry for everything you went through, Pippa," Chiara said shyly. "I, uh, got attacked by Greyback last year. It was scary. I know how you feel."

"It's probably not a big deal," replied Pippa. "I'm a Gryffindor, remember?"

"Anyway, drink this," Dani shoved the potion at Pippa. "It's a memory potion, we're hoping you can remember what happened that night more clearly, because if there's a loose werewolf, even Dumbledore probably needs to know. We can't have Greyback AND the Mahoutokoro wizard coming for Hogwarts."
************************************
After some interrogation...

"I know, Penny's the Hufflepuff prefect and not me, but stop threatening to tell the professors everything," said Chiara as she and Dani walked towards the great hall for dinner.

"I need to do this more often," said Dani. "Rhino bird thingy though-"

"And you do need to tell Kettleburn to keep a hold of his hippogriffs, PREFECT."

"Yeah, yeah, I will. But there's something else I'm wondering about."

Chiara stopped. "What?"

"I thought you took a potion to stop yourself from losing your mind... So why did you think YOU attacked Pippa?"