Characters and Intro

Hello! Welcome, to "You make my heart race"

I am the author, Dawn!

Don't forget to check out my other books, "It had to be you" Which is a Ranboo x Oc book

and "Battle of the bands" which is a Tommy x Oc book!

I do hope you enjoy this! 

Characters:

Sapnap Flame
Veronica Jones
Wilbur Soot
Tommy Innit
Tubbo Underscore
Techno Blade
Ranboo Ender
Dream WasTaken
George NotFound
Eret Brine
Niki Niachu
Fundy Fox
Philza Minecraft
Alec Jones
Karl Jacobs
Quackity HQ

Crews:

Flame Crew - 93

-Sapnap
-George
-Dream
-Karl
-Quackity

Jones Crew - 62

-Veronica
-Alec
-Eret
-Niki
-Fundy

Minecraft Crew - 45

-Techno
-Wilbur
-Tommy
-Tubbo
-Ranboo
-Philza

About Alec Jones: (fc Matthew Daddario)

Age: 26
Height: 6'2
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: British
Sibling: Veronica
Pronouns: He/him

Description: Alec is the older brother of Veronica Jones, famous racer. Alec does not race along his sister, instead he helps from the sidelines, proving as her right hand and communicator whilst she is on the race track. Alec is known for his kindness towards everyone, including those his sister are racing against. He has gained the nickname, teddy bear, from those he is close with as well as fellow racers. Alec is often seen hanging out with Eret Brine and Fundy Fox, on and off the race track. 

About Veronica Jones: (fc Emeraude Toubia)

Age: 22
Height: 5'10
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: British
Sibling: Alec Jones
Pronouns: She/her

Description: Veronica is the younger sister of Alec Jones, the teddy bear. Veronica, also known as Ronica, is a famous racer with a total of 150 wins out of 200 races. Her crew consists of four others, Niki Nihachu, Fundy Fox, Eret Brine, and her older brother Alec Jones. Veronica is often known for her on going rivalry with fellow racer Sapnap Flame. Veronica and Sapnap have had a rivalry since their first race two years ago. The two constantly try to be better than the other. Veronica is seen having a close friendship with the racers of the Minecraft Crew, especially the main racer, Techno Blade. Although the crews are close, that doesn't stop them from battling it out on the race track. 

Wooooo lets goooooo

PS this is in like the 1900s cause i said so