Chapter 7

Dream walked up to the Jones trailer, knocking on the door. Niki was the one to open it.

"Oh! Hello?" Niki smiled at him.

"Hi, uh, can I come in?" Dream asked, rubbing the back of his neck with an awkward smile.

Niki nodded, allowing him to enter and closing the door behind him.

"Dream?" Fundy asked as he spotted the green eyed man.

"Hi. I am going to cut to the chase. Sapnap and I got into a fight and I think I may have quit his crew? I am not entirely sure." Dream told the group.

"The point is, I was wondering if I could help out with you guys until I am sure of what's happening." Dream smiled slightly.

Alec and Veronica looked at each other, a smile growing upon the girl's face.

"I'm fine with it!" Fundy grinned.

"I don't mind." Eret spoke from his bed, startling everyone seeing as they thought she was asleep.

"Good morning, Eret! I am also okay with Dream helping out!" Niki beamed, grinning.

"Guess it's settled then. You can help Fundy. You guys do the same thing." Alec nodded at Dream.

"You can stay here too, if you would like. We have no extra beds but I am fine with sharing." Veronica offered.

"I would like that. Thank you guys." Dream smiled gratefully.

Sure, he felt guilty but also happy with himself. Sapnap needed a wake up call. Maybe losing him would be it.

"I'll get George or someone to help me bring my things over, I only have two bags and my tools." Dream chuckled.

"Sounds good. We should head to the stadium. They are announcing who is in the finals soon." Alec smiled.

"Let's go then. We can add Dream to our roster while there." Veronica nodded.

"And I can remove myself from the Flame crew." Dream stated with a confident smile.

Veronica and him made eye contact, fully aware that the car ride would probably happen sooner than they anticipated.

The group of drivers walked to the track, talking and laughing. Sapnap's group following not far behind. Once they all arrived, Dream walked over to their group since he had to remove his name from their crew.

"Look who came crawling back." Sapnap told him with a smirk.

"Yeah, I didn't come crawling back. Excuse me." Dream said, going past George to the clipboard and picking up the pencil.

He glanced at his friends once more, guilt building up. The smirk on Sapnap's face wiped away the guilt. As well as seeing his new friends waiting for him with the clipboard in hand. He smiled to himself before scribbling over his name and handing the pencil back to the man who had the clipboard in the first place. The Flame crew was in shock.

"What the hell did you just do?" Sapnap asked, clearly upset.

"Quitting. Joining a different crew. One that actually wants me there. And will let me be free." Dream told the man who had been his best friend since they were 3. As much as it hurt, it felt good to finally stand up to him.

"You are seriously quitting my crew to join Jones's?" Sapnap slowly sounded more and more pissed off.

Karl, Quackity, and George were just standing there, conflicted. George smiled at Dream, nodding at him. Karl and Quackity doing the same.