Chapter 17

Today was the day. Finals. Veronica, Sapnap, Technoblade, and Jared were all stood next to their cars.

Sapnap was in an black racing suit with orange flames on the arms and the number 93 in a dark orange red color on his chest and back. His helmet had flames up the sides as well as the number 93 on either side in the color black. He had standard black racing pants and orange sneakers.

Technoblade had a white racing suit with red paint splatters that looked kind of like blood splatters and the number 45 in red on his chest and back. His helmet was just a golden color with 45 in red on the sides. He wore black racing pants with gold accents and he wore black sneakers. Tommy had played a big part in designing it. He wanted his older brother to represent his colors.

Jared was wearing.. nothing important cause fuck Jared.

Veronica had a black racing suit with blue accents and the number 62 on her chest and back in light blue. Her helmet was black with blue accents and the number 62 in a purple blue color. She wore black racing pants with blue accents and a streak of orange across the waist of the pants. She wore blue and purple sneakers.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the finals! I am your host Slimecicle! Today we have Sapnap Flame, Veronica Jones, Jared Johnson, and Technoblade Minecraft racing today! Only one will take the Manburg RaceWay golden cup!" Slimecicle announced from his announcer box.

The fans cheered loudly as their racer was called. Oliver had stuck true to his word, sitting in the front row to see better.

"Racers may now enter their vehicle." Slime spoke.

One by one each other the racers entered their cars, starting the engines and talking to their communicators.

"Everything good with the car?" Veronica asked as she adjusted herself in her seat.

"Yep. Fundy finished it up a couple days ago. Dream helped with parts Fundy couldn't figure out." Alec informed her.

"You think we can win?" She asked fixing her gloves and grabbing the steering wheel.

"We have a good chance. As long as we beat Johnson." Alec told his sister as Tommy Innit Minecraft walked up to him and sat next to him.

"That's the goal." Veronica mumbled.

"Can I wish her good luck?" Tommy asked, smiling at Alec.

Alec took his headset off, handing it to Tommy.

"Hi Ro!" Tommy spoke, smiling.

"Hi, Tom." Veronica smiled upon hearing the teen's voice.

"I wanted to wish you good luck! I'm sure you'll beat all these losers." Tommy laughed.

"Shouldn't you be cheering your brother on?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, but I can cheer for both of you. I always do."

"That's sweet, Tom. Thank you." Veronica chuckled.

"I'm gonna give the headset back. Good luck!" Tommy told her before handing the headset back to Alec and walking back to his post to help with Techno.

"Alright racers! Get ready to race!" Slime spoke, the flags changing from red, to yellow, to green.

The group of race cars were off, speeding down the race track.

"The race begins! Early on we have Blade in 1st position, followed by Jones and Flame, then by Jonhson! It's a close race off the bat ladies, gents, and non-binary folk!" Slime announced as the race began.