Chapter 30 - Mini Epilogue

2022

"Oh Dream!" A brown haired 20 year old shouted through his mic at his best friend.

"Oh Sapnap! Come here!" The blonde boy known as Dream shouted back at his friend.

"You two are idiots." The British man spoke, laughing at his friends.

"You're an idiot, George." Sapnap countered.

"Yeah! Don't call us idiots!" Dream shouted.

"Dream, I can hear you through the fucking walls." Sapnap began laughing.

"My bad." Dream started wheezing.

"He's dying, your honor." George spoke up.

Three knocks at the front door of Sapnap and Dream's house could be heard from the boys room.

"It's your turn to get it, Sapnap." Dream grinned.

"God damn it." Sapnap groaned, grabbing his wallet and taking his headset off before walking down stairs and opening the front door.

"Do you live here?" A black haired female asked, alarming Sapnap.

"Uh, yes. Why?" He asked, wary of the female.

"I'm your new neighbor. My roommate, who is my idiotic brother, told me to go introduce myself to the neighbors." The girl chuckled.

"Well, I'm Sapnap. My roommate's upstairs." Sapnap said, holding his hand out for her to shake.

"Veronica. My brother's name is Alec. We look similar." Veronica smiled, shaking his hand.

The two stared at each other's eyes for a moment before the girl spoke.

"I like your eyes. Very unique."

"Thanks. I like yours too." Sapnap told her as he pulled his hand away.

"I better get back over to mine before Alec sends a search party." Veronica chuckled, waving as she walked away.

"Bye!" Sapnap called after her. He shut the door after she left, smiling to himself.

Sapnap walked back upstairs to his room, putting the headset back on and telling his friends about the neighbor girl. In the house next door, Veronica was sitting with her brother doing the same thing. Even though they had just met, they were already drawn to each other like a moth to a flame. Or a racer to a race track. 

Even 100 years later, the two souls managed to find their way back to each other and this time their story doesn't end in them driving off a hill. They found each other, even in another life.

Woooo and we are finished!

~Dawn~

Word Count: 358