Chapter 13

(Takes place while Veronica is out with Wilbur)

Alec watched his sister, Eret, and Jack leave. He sighed, turning to Quackity and Karl.

"Can I talk to you guys?" Alec asked.

"Of course!" Karl grinned, standing up with Quackity.

The three walked away, taking a walk.

"So what's up Alec?" Quackity asked as they walked.

Alec hesitated, chewing his lip nervously.

"Are you about to confess your undying love for us?" Karl joked.

Alec laughed, shaking his head.

"No, as much as I love you guys, I don't see you that way. I need advice." Alec explained.

"We may have advice for you, then." Quackity wrapped his arm around Alec's shoulder as they walked, prompting Karl to do the same.

"We got you buddy." Karl grinned.

Alec wrapped an arm around each of them.

"How did you tell each other that you liked each other?" Alec asked.

Karl and Quackity looked at eachother with grins.

"Well we had already been friends for like, 6 years. We met on Minecraft and then joined Sapnaps crew when we got the chance." Karl started explaining.

"When we got together. It was not the best circumstances. A lot had happened that day but I knew it was going to get better because Karl was with me." Quackity smiled.

Karl giggled, holding Quackity's hand as he continued speaking.

"We had a race that day and we lost. Sapnap got into a bad crash. We weren't sure if he was going to be okay. Dream and George went with him in the ambulance." Karl spoke as the group approached a Burger King.

"Karl and I had to drive there. It was pouring out. The rain and impact from another racer had caused Sapnap to crash." Quackity held the door open for the other two and then went and ordered.

Once at a table with their food they continued the story.

"We took different cars. In case we needed the whole back seat for Sapnap. Quackity and I were on a phone call with each other though. Keeping each other calm." Karl said, stealing a fry from Quackity.

"I was struggling to see. The rain was dense. Plus I had been crying so it didn't help. A deer had run into the road, causing me to swerve out of the way." Quackity sighed, shoving fries into his mouth.

"He hit a light post. Luckily it wasn't hard enough to hurt him more than a concussion." Karl explained.

"Karl had been in the car behind me and pulled over once he saw what happened. He opened my door, made sure I was alive, and helped me out." Quackity grabbed Karl's hand from across the table.

"There wasn't anyone really on the road at the time. The race had been late at night so people were either in their hotels or at a restaurant." Karl hummed.

Alec was quietly eating and listening.

"The rain was giving me a massive headache. So Karl took his hoodie off and held it above my head like an umbrella as we walked over to his car." Quackity grinned.