Chapter 23

After a few days, Slime, Ted, Minx and Niki all came to the hospital. Sapnap and Wilbur were the only ones there. Eret had made Alec and Fundy go home. He tried to get Sapnap to do so as well but gave up after about an hour. Wilbur and Sapnap left the room to allow the visitors to see Veronica.

Ted and Minx went in together since they didn't know her all that well but they were still her friends. They just basically told her to wake the fuck up already.

Niki went in next, holding her hands with a frown.

"You got this, V. You'll come back to us. I know it." Niki said sadly. She kissed the girl's cheek before walking back out.

Next was Slimecicle. Veronica was sitting next to the boy as he grabbed her body's hand. She listened to what he was saying.

"I hope you wake up soon. We may not have been friends long but you are important to me. My first friend who I didn't work with at Manburg, technically. I am really glad I met you Veronica. Wake up soon." Slime paused.

"Dap me up." He said sadly, doing so.

He stood up, looking around the room for a moment and making a mental note to bring flowers next time. The room could use a brightening up.

Slime walked up to the group, smiling sadly at them.

"Ready to head back?" Niki asked.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." Slime nodded.

"Take Sapnap with you." Wilbur told them, motioning to the asleep man on one of the waiting chairs.

"We got him, Wil. Don't forget to head home at some point. You have a pregnant wife to take care of." Niki told her tall friend.

"I know. Techno should be coming around soon so I can head home for a while. I don't wanna leave Veronica alone in case she becomes unstable again." Wilbur told Niki as Ted walked over to Sapnap and carefully picked him up.

"See you around Wilbur." Slime said, following Minx and Ted out.

"Take care of yourself." Niki told him before following them.

After a while, Techno walked into the hospital room.

"I have come to send you home." Techno informed his twin brother.

"Thanks Tech. How is everyone else?" Wilbur asked as he stood up.

"Managing. Tommy is getting upset that we won't tell him anything though." Techno sighed.

"Last time Veronica was in the hospital we literally had to pick him up and drag him out of the hospital so he would shower and eat." Wilbur reminded him.

"I know. I know, Wil." Techno nodded, hugging his brother briefly before sitting down in a chair.

"How pissed is Sapnap? How's dad and the other two?" Wilbur asked as he picked up his bag.

"He isn't awake yet. Or wasn't when I left. Dad was trying to keep Tommy from coming with me, Ranboo and Tubbo are keeping each other from breaking I think. Pretty sure Dream told them what was happening so they are staying strong for Tommy. Keep him from worrying too much." Techno hummed.

"Alright. I guess I better head out. Keep me updated." Wilbur smiled faintly at the pinkette.

"You got it." Techno nodded.

With that, Wilbur left and drove to his apartment, spending time with his wife. Everyone had kind of been just hanging out. Some were packing things up for when they eventually had to leave. Many were just keeping themselves occupied.

An hour later

Sapnap finally woke up. He looked around, recognising that he was in his trailer but was confused as to how he got here. Dream had walked in to check on his sleeping friend.

"You're up!" Dream smiled at him.

"Why am I here? I should be at the hospital." Sapnap said, sitting up.

"You need to take care of yourself for a bit. Take a shower, clean up, and sleep properly." Dream sighed.

"No, I need to be there with her." Sapnap argued, standing up.

"Sapnap. You aren't going to the hospital. You are staying here for tonight." Dream told him, raising his voice slightly.

"You can't fucking make me stay here, Dream." Sapnap almost shouted.

"I can, and I am." Dream sighed, walking out of the trailer and locking it behind him from the outside.

"Dream!" Sapnap yelled, banging on the door upon realizing it was locked.

"Sorry Sapnap." Dream's voice could be heard through the door.

"Dream let me out!" Sapnap yelled again.

Dream sighed, walking away from the door. The rest of the Flame crew was going to stay with the Jones crew. Sapnap banged on the door for a while before sitting back down on his bed and burying his head into his arms. He stayed like that for a while before he fell asleep.

Sapnap more like trappednap B)

~Dawn~

Word Count: 772