XVIII

They hitched an Uber back to the house and instantly began wrapping the gifts using some wrapping paper that George found in his parents' basement.

George went to great lengths to make sure Dream didn't see his gift. He sent him into a different room and locked the door, wrapping the intricate gift the best he could, face creased with intense concentration.

Once all the gifts were wrapped, George and Dream put stamps on the boxes and shipped them off to America at Dream's address. From there, Sapnap would take care of the rest of the distribution. Dream presumed that they would arrive before Christmas.

Once all the business was taken care of, both of their Discord notifications began going off, and a call popped up from Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Punz, and a couple of others. Dream and George decided to both join it through Dream's account.

"Hey, guys," Dream greeted. He and George were both sitting on the couch, each with their own soft blanket, keeping warm against the cold air. George had no idea why the house was so cold; perhaps because of the chilly weather they were having.

"Dream!" Sapnap exclaimed from the other end of the line, and there was a chorus of greetings from the others as well.

"We didn't expect you to pick up," Karl said.

"How ya doing?" Sapnap asked curiously.

"We're doing great," Dream replied, speaking for both him and George. "George is with me, too."

"Hey, everyone," George said with a grin.

"George?" Quackity exclaimed.

"Hey!" Punz said. "We haven't heard from you in weeks! What's up?" He asked curiously.

The rest of the members added their agreements, saying stuff like 'It's good to hear from you' and 'I hope you're doing well.' George explained about his parents, and about how Dream was visiting him, though he was pretty sure most people already knew.

"Well, it's great to hear from you guys," Quackity said.

"Yeah, for sure," Sapnap agreed first, followed by everyone else.

"Everyone misses you," Punz added.

"Yeah, we know. We are hoping to get back to making content soon," Dream said.

"Hopefully when my parents get better, but maybe before then," George added. "Because that might be a... long time from now."

"Yeah. We understand if you take a break. That's a lot to take in," Quackity said after a moment of respectful silence. Everyone murmured their agreements.

"So, anyway, what have you two boys been up to?" Karl changed the subject astutely. His question was innocent enough, but based on the muffled scoffs coming from everyone, they weren't thinking anything wholesome.

"Yeah, what's going on over there?" Sapnap added with a barely contained scoff.

"Lots of stuff," Dream replied simply.

"Very cool stuff," George added.

"Mhm," Karl nodded. "Mm. Too sensual to talk about?" he asked.

"What is wrong with you, Karl," Dream laughed, leading to everyone else laughing as well. "You cant say stuff like that."

"What, because it's true?" Punz snickered.

George and Dream exchanged glances, wondering if they should contribute to the joke or not.

"Maybe," was all George said, speaking for both of them. There was a bout of silence from everyone after that.

"Really?" Quackity asked in disbelief.