VII

// 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 //

"Hey, everyone!" Dream exclaimed from his chair at his desk, facing his monitor that had Twitch running on it. He was streaming for the first time in a few weeks. It was the night before MCC, and he was planning on telling chat that George would not be partaking in this month's competition.

He wasn't going to tell them exactly why, as he wasn't sure if George would want him to say, but because George hadn't responded to him for a week now, he figured he should give the viewers a reason to why he was gone.

"This isn't going to be a long stream, guys, I'm probably just going to talk about a few things and answer some questions that you have," he continued. The chat was going crazy with greetings and exclamations of excitement to see him. He felt bad for not streaming for them more, but also felt like he never knew when to do it. He always wanted everything to be perfect; and some quick thrown-together stream wasn't perfect to him.

"Okay, so, I have some news to tell you," he spoke after a moment of reading the chat, trying to get an idea of how everyone was feeling. "It's about George," he added, and the chat erupted at the mention of his name.

Dream scoffed as everyone started coming up with their theories of what he was going to say.

"George is in Florida?!?!?" One said.

"You guys are finally dating?" Said another.

"GUYS I THINK THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Another one exclaimed.

"No, guys, he's not in Florida," Dream said, hiding the disappointment that he felt in his chest when he said that. If everything had gone according to plan, George would have been in Florida right now. But then the accident occurred, which was anything but a minor setback to their plans.

"First of all, I'll say that George is fine. He is okay and alive," Dream spoke to his viewers. "But the thing I wanted to tell you was that something happened, something of an accident. He is going through some family issues right now and will not be able to play in MCC tomorrow."

Everyone started giving their condolences, saying they're sorry and they understand and that they wish him luck. Dream smiled softly at the support of his fans.

The only thing that felt wrong to him at that moment was that he really didn't know if George was okay. He hadn't answered his phone for anyone in an entire week; not even Wilbur. Dream was worried about him.

He continued the stream, answering a bunch of questions from his viewers when he saw them in the chatbox.

Eventually he got bored and decided to end it, saying goodbye multiple times to everyone before leaving the turning off his computer. He went on his phone in hopes of seeing a message from George, but his home screen was empty. He sighed and went into George's contact, re-reading the messages he had sent him over the past week.

Monday, 12:03 PM

George, I hope you and your parents are doing alright. Please call me when you can.

Tuesday, 9:45 AM

Good morning, hope you have a good day! Make sure to eat something.

Tuesday, 2:18 PM

I miss you, hope you can respond soon.

Thursday, 12:56 PM

Hey George, how are you doing? You haven't answered in a few days. What's going on?

Friday, 4:24 PM

You doing OK?

George?