Characters

So, there were few requests for characters.......

THE MAIN CHARACTERS

PRINCE LAKSHMAN SURYAVANSHI- 

DEVOTED. LOYAL. NAUGHTY. AMAZING

The Third prince of Ayodhya, Son of King Dashrath and Queen Sumitra

The Third prince of Ayodhya, Son of King Dashrath and Queen Sumitra. Extremely devoted and loyal to his elder brother Ram. Loves Urmila a lot.

He was Ram's soul, just like Ram was his. His Ram bhaiyya was EVERYTHING to him, and he had a lot of respect for his birth mother Sumitra, though he loved Kaushalya and Kaikeyi as well. Shatrughan was his partner- in -crime, they used to prank anyone and everyone together.

Sita, his bhabhi, was a LOT more than just a bhabhi. She was his sister, his mother, his friend, someone in whom he could confide in, at any point of time, and the only person who was a bit more than his bhaiyya to him.

Urmila was his heart. She was his inspiration, and his support system, even if she wasnt present physically.

Accompanied Shri ram to his Vanvas out of loyality, leaving his wife behind for 14 long years

Accompanied Shri ram to his Vanvas out of loyality, leaving his wife behind for 14 long years. Very strong, be it mentally or physically. A total prankster, his twin Shatrughan being his partner in crime. Loves purely and Truly, without any expectation. 

VERY SELFLESS. Selfless enough to sacrifice his marital bliss, his mother's love and care, all riches and luxuries, title of being the prince, and even his life, all for his elder brother. Selfless enough to bear all hardships of exile, fateful separation from his dear wife, harsh words from his Brother and Mother- like Bhabhi, just for sake of Family.

An angry young man, Or I should say he gives quick reaction to Rubbish. Might not show it, but Loves his wife Urmila very much. His love was always silent, but he conveyed its presence through silly banters, lovely smiles, and also by the fact that he never looked above any other woman's feet other than her. 

A very admirable personality.

PRINCE SHATRUGHAN SURYAVANSHI-