Ram ki Siya; Siya ke Ram ~SiRa

No comments, no updates!!!

(I guess the title must have excited you?! Comment well!!)

"Tadka has been killed"

"Subahu has been slaughtered"

"Maarich has been thrown miles away" (Ise maar dalna chahiya tha)

"The Sages are safe, and the fire sacrifices are well protected"

"Mata Ahilya has been liberated"

Sita has been hearing exceptionally miraculous news like these from the past few days, which had formed a question in her mind- 'Who is the one behind all these miracles?'

She wanted answers. Who is this exceptional guy who could do tasks that no one else could? Who was he? Her swayamvar was approaching, and hence everyone was busy in their own tasks. Mandavi has been given in charge of decoration, Urmila has been given charge of making arrangements for the allotment of all the guests, and Kirthi was busy writing invitations. The parents were roaming around like bees. But Sita wanted answers.

Therefore, she decided to ask their guru, Sage Shatanand, the Son of Mata Ahilya. He would surely know who liberated his Mother.

"Raghukul Nayak; Ikshvaku kula tilaka; Raghuvansh Bhushan; The undefeatable warrior prince of Ayodhya; Karunanidhna; The dear son of Devi Kaushalya; The Valiant Jyeshth Daashirathi; 
RAM- THE SCION OF SURYAVANSH" Shatand's words still vibrated in Sita's mind

Ram, Ram, Ram...... Was he the same Ram she met at Guru Vashishth's ashram, few years back?

Her heart gently whispered a 'Yes'. It was the same Ram. And he is here. With Lakshman and Sage Vishwamitra. Ram. Her Ram. Sita's Ram. 

(Now the last line might be Author's thoughts, not Sita's)

'Stop, Sita!' Her mind scolded her. 'Here your father is arranging a swayamvar for you, and you are calling a random prince as yours? What about Father's reputation?'

With these thoughts going on She walked in the gardens of Mithila, collecting flowers. This was the least she could do while her whole family was working like anything.

Suddenly, Sita felt a presence. A presence that soothed her, that calmed her.

(Now as much as I hate these serials, the songs are so beautiful!!)

(Music)

Ram dint understand what exactly was happening to him. His feet were not listening to his Mind, it was like his feet were taking him god- knows- where. His heart was slipping off his hand, and he was loosing control over his thoughts and emotions, for the very first time in his whole life. He was popularly known as Maryada Purushottam, and he had control over his mind. But not today. he could hazily see Lakshman running behind him asking him to stop, but his feet werent listening to him!!

(Phoolo ke sabdal,
Nadiyon ki kal kal,
ambar ke jal thal,
Badal ke kajal.)

Sita felt butterflies in her stomach as she walked on. It was as if with each small step she took, she was nearing her reason of existence. Sita was a curious girl from the very beginning. She would ask a lot of questions. She would ask and ask and ask till the world ended, but still her questions never stopped. One of those never ending questions was- Why am I born, what is the reason of my existence?. Today she felt, like she was way too close to her answer.