Kya karoge title ka? Achaar daloge, huh? 😭😭😭

DONT throw chappals at me for that STUPID title. But yeah, better suggestions are always welcome.

Please guys, comment!

************

(Music.....
Baaki sab, sapne Hote hain...
Apne tho, Apne hote hain x2
Channa ve... Jaake jaldi aana chahe
Jane vaale tenu, pind di yaan
Galiya pukaregi
Jaae valle tenu, bagha vich,
 galiya pukarengi....)

Dasharatha's weary gaze shot up, as three figures entered the room, heads bowed down in respect they held towards him. As he blinked furiously, he could make out that it was two of his sons and his Daughter, Sita. Leading the trio was his Ram. His dear, sweet little Ram, who was now leaving his father and going away for fourteen years.

Ram. His eldest son always had something in him, something that couldnt possibly be expressed by him in mere words. Divine aura, maybe? Yeah, Divine aura. His son-in-law, Rishi Shringha had told him during the putra kameshthi Yagna, that all his sons are born with a purpose, especially Ram. That his Ram was a blessing of His Ishta Devatha, Shri Mahavishnu.

Ram was always dear to Dasharatha. Ram was basically his universe, his everything. Dasharatha couldnt possibly imagine a life without Ram in it, and now, his Ram was leaving him, all due to a Witch and her nurse maiden and maybe even her Son, for who knows what Bharat's intentions really are?

(Bharat REALLY deserved better. I barely held back my tears while writing the last few lines, and I think I even feel guilty for writing it. )

(Mujhse tera, Moh na choote
Dil ne banaye, Kitne bahaane)

Kaushalya sniffled, before bursting into tortured sobs yet again. If Ram wasnt enough, her Lakshman was also going along, now? With two of her sons leaving her alone, how was she supposed to survive? Her eyes softened as they fell on Sumitra, who tried hard to control her emotions. Kaushalya totally understood her pain. Parting with the child whom you nourished for nine months in your womb, three years in your arms and forever in your heart is no easy job.

(Dooja koyi, Kya pehechane?
Jo tan laage, so tan jaane...)

Sumitra hugged Ram close to herself, trying not to cry. Ram was her son, even before lakshman, and hence she was truly sorrowful that her son wasnt getting what he deserves, but was given in abundance of what he dint. Her Ram, who she knew was Swayam Narayan himself, had to live in the forests of Dandaka, as a hermit? Her Sita, the incranation of Devi Mahalakshmi, has to walk on thorns? Was there something as ridiculous as this?

(Beete guzre lamhon ki
saari baatein tadpaathi hain,
Dil ki surkh diwaron pe bas,
Yaadein hi reh jaati hain....
Baaki sab, sapne hote hain....
Apne tho, apne hote hain)

Ram entered Lakshman and Urmila's room, gently placing his hand on his sister's head, just like an elder brother would have. Urmila looked up startled, and stood up at the sight of her bhaiyya.

Ram felt really, genuinely, apologetic towards Urmila. Sita and Lakshman, both of them were loved by Both Ram and Urmila like none else, but today, the fact that both of them chose him over his sister must have hurt her, Dint it?

Urmila just shook her head negatively, as if reading her brother's mind. Of all the things in the world, why would she hold a grudge against her brother for situations that were unavoidable, and above all, were her own choice. 

Ram smiled sadly, wordlessly pulling her into a side- hug. As much as he would long to see everyone else, He would terribly miss being the elder brother of the most amazing little Sister one could ever get.