𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

🚨🛑TRIGGER WARNING🛑🚨
    (Self harm) (abuse)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The greenette felt like his heart was gonna jump out of his chest.
He was scared that his mother would see the sharpeners and understand immediately what they were meant for.
So he decided to go straight to the dorms, so he could set up his room and hide the sharpeners somewhere no one will find them.
However it being a weekend he was extremely shocked with how many people were in the common room.
He felt like if anyone were to see what he bought they'd know, but honestly it would probably only be his mom who would guess it almost immediately.
Yet knowing that he still felt paranoid, so without even so much of a 'hey' the freckled teen darted to his room and hid the sharpeners under his bed as fast as possible.

He wasn't gonna do anything, he decided that once he got upstairs.
He was crazy for even thinking like that in the first place, he'll only use the sharpeners for just that.
Sharpening pencils.
He just had a moment of weakness that's all.

                        •×•

"Remember to come see me again this weekend got it?!"

The ash blonde ordered, as she watched her son start his journey back to U.A.

"Yeah, yeah. "

"Not like I got a choice. "

Bakugo mumbled that last part, as he continued walking.

"It was nice to see you again!"

He heard his father yell, his poor sweet father.
Always working trying to pay off credit card bills from his wife, he never noticed how much pain his son was currently going through, all because of his wife.
Bakugo tried his best to keep any and all signs of abuse hidden and if one or two bruises were seen the blonde would just blame it on training.
For that his father's response would always be:

'Kat I know you want to be a hero, but remember taking care of your self is also important."

"Yeah pops, nice seeing you too."

He loved his dad.
He really did, and he knew he didn't have a right to be angry with him.
After all its not like he was telling his father what was going on when he wasn't around.
But Katsuki felt like he should just know!
The blonde knew that wasn't fair of him to think like that, but a part of him did.
Honestly a part of him was just scared his father would just look the other way, or worst not believe him.

So he stayed silent.
Which isn't a Katsuki Bakugo thing to do on most cases.

As Bakugo made his way back to U.A, his thoughts wondered to the greenette.
He thought about checking up on him, just to make sure he was alright.... but the more he thought about it the more scenarios he came up with for the outcome.
He could send Midoriya into another panic..... and he didn't want.
Keeping his distance might actually be the best thing.
Which made Katsuki sad, though he didn't understand why.
More like he didn't want to admit it.
Truth was he cared for Izuku, more then life itself.
And that terrified him.

So he'd rather deny, deny, deny.

"Yoo Bakubro!"

A certain shark boy called, slinging his arm around the blonde shoulder.
What he didn't know was he had accidentally bumped one of the blonde fresher bruise.

"Get off me shitty hair!!"

Bakugo barked, once he felt the pain scorched through his back.

"Relax men. "

Despite his words, he did so.
He cared about Katsuki a lot, he was his best bud and he helped him and Kamanari get together so he knows the blonde does care about his class mates.
Plus he knows Bakugo's not the biggest fan of being touched or hugged onto.
And consent is consent.

"How was your weekend?"

Eijiro asked, once that got completely inside.

"Tch, boring as ever."

Katsuki replied, he just wanted to get to his room, take a warm shower and then take a damn nap.

"Ah I see."

"Well my weekend was amazing!!"

"I didn't ask."

"Me and Kami, cuddled all weekend and played video games!"

"We even did a bit more if you know what I mean."

Kirishima smirked, as Bakugo felt his lunch coming up.

"Unfortunately I do. "

"So what are you plans for the rest of the day??"

"Wanna watch a mo-"

"No shitty hair, I'm fucking tired."

"I'm gonna take a nap, don't bother me. "

"Oh..... Alright then take a nap!"

"And then Baku-squad can all watch a movie after dinner, heck we might as well invite everyone!!"

Kirishima exclaimed  already having his phone out, texting Mina of the plan.

"No fucking thanks. "

"Mhm hmm ok, soo 6'oclock?"

"No shitty hair I'm not going!"

Bakugo yelled, getting up to his door.
Finally, he was gonna get some shut eye.

"Alright Bakubro, enjoy your sleep I'll come get you for dinner and the movie!"

Katsuki didn't bother denying the red head again, he knew it was pointless.
For now he can take a shower and get under his sheets for some sleep.