𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑
     (R•pe/self harm)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The insomniac teacher was stressed.
How stressed?
You may ask.
Well he's so stressed, his naps have been non existent all day.

His mind just kept racing with all the outcomes that could possibly happen once he talks to Izuku after school.
It could end up with the greenette running away.
Or end up with him having a panic attack.
One thing was for sure, if Almight did do something to Midoriya, he'll be wishing to die.

That was a fucking promise.

The one thing Aizawa hadn't expected, though he should of known.
Was Bakugo demanding to stay, as the blonde put it, whatever he had to say to Izuku, he could say to the both of them.

So now both of his students were sitting at there desks, and their teacher was leaning against his, with his arms crossed glaring at the tile floors.
Trying but failing to find the right words.
How in the world was he gonna ask this?
How does he even bring something like this up??

Hey, did Almight beat you or something??
Or does Bakugo have his facts twisted??
And if so is there another reason you may be self harming?

Yeah, that wouldn't go over well at  all.
None of those questions were beating around the bush.
Now don't get the underground hero wrong he could easily over power Bakugo, but it's still the point that he knew the blonde would try to fight him for making someone he cares about uncomfortable.
So he needed to be careful, he just couldn't find the right words, after all he wanted to try his best to keep his freckle teen student as comfortable as possible, he wanted to make sure the greenette understood this was a safe place.
A safe place filled with people who cares about him, and Izuku already looked squeamish enough.

"Are ya gonna tell us what you wanted to talk about oooor??"

Bakugo spoke up, breaking the tense atmosphere.
Though it only seemed to become more tense after that question didn't receive an answer.

"Uhm Mr.Aizawa am I in trouble?"

This time it was Midoriya who broke the silence.

"No, of course not Midoriya."

"I just...."

Shota sucked in a breathe, he needed to choose his words carefully.
Sadly though he didn't know how, so he decided to be somewhat straight forward.
By starting with the main reason, on why he asked them to stay after class.

"We need to talk about your.... depression. "

"I'm not depressed. "

Izuku quickly declared, beginning to fidget with his uniform sleeves now.
The greenette knew this conversation was bound to happen sooner or later.
He just kinda hoped his teacher had forgotten about it.
Wishful thinking?
Yes.
Sadly.

"Midoriya you and I both know that's not true."

"I don't know why or how it came to be, but you don't only self harm but those voices won't leave you alone either."
"Am I correct?"

The freckle boy felt himself visibly flinch.
How did Aizawa know about them?

"Voices?"

Bakugo questioned, turning around to face his boyfriend.