𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It had been a good few minutes , and Izuku had yet to actually speak up.
He knew what Katsuki wanted him to say.
He wasn't him to say,
'Yeah, Kacchan that is pretty stupid, you already have a family, me and my mom. '
And though that would always be true.
Izuku knew it was selfish of him to say anything close to that.
The blonde needed a family, a family he didn't fear dropping him, even though the Midoriya's would never.
Izuku knew the blonde will forever fear it.
Plus Katsuki needed parents in his life, parents he could confined in when need be.
Midoriya could barely confide in his mother due to being to worried in stressing her out.
His mother worked so hard for him, he figured trying to be an easy, 'happy', healthy teenager is about the only thing he could do.
Just until he becomes a pro and can shower her with riches.
It's the least she deserves.
But anyway a little off subject, as Izuku came to realize he still hadn't spoken.

"Katsuki..... "

That was unexpected, the greenete didn't call him by his first name often.
Though when he would Bakugo would often find himself weak to knees.
He'd never admit that though.

"You'll always have a place with me and my mom, even if you and I end up on bad terms, though I hope that never happens again.... heh."
"Anyway and I'll always like you, but...."

"Why does this sound like another break up??"

Bakugo cut in, snarling at the greenette.

"I'm sorry, you said another?"

Inko questioned.

"Yeah, your son was trying to break it off with me earlier because he believed he was disgusting. "

Bakugo hissed, looking over at Inko, completely missing his boyfriends panic look.

"Disgusting?"
"Izuku why would you ever think that??"

"Tsk, because of-"

Bakugo was quickly snapped out his rant, by his boyfriend, who had lightly punched him under the blankets.
Katsuki's crimson eyes snapped to green ones.
He was gonna ask 'what's up'
but the distress look Midoriya was giving him answered his question pretty fast.
He was taking his rant to far, even if Katsuki was trying to prove a point by having Inko have his back when he says Izuku isn't disgusting.
It still wasn't the blonde's choice to tell Izuku's mom all that has happened.

"Oh.... "
"Shit I'm sorry. "

Bakugo quietly apologized.

"Heh, you two really are teenagers huh?"

Mrs. Inko lightly giggled.

"Mama what is that suppose to mean?"

"It means, I was starting to believe you just decided to by pass being a teenager and went straight to acting like an adult. "

"He's always been a responsible kid, Katsuki. "
"Always making sure I eat three meals a day, and get my proper sleep. "
"Like I said before even when you bullied him in middle school he didn't tell me."

"W-Wait you knew!?"

"As I was saying.... "

Inko paused glaring at her son for interrupting her.

"He's always been a good boy, I was starting to believe he'd never experienced anything that involves being a teen. "

Katsuki chuckled at Izuku, both feeling happy that his mom wasn't gonna push anything.