𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come on its just soup, you should be able to stomach that."

"So stop making fucking excuses."

Bakugo had been trying to get the freckled teen to eat for almost twenty minutes now.
But Izuku had manage to try his best to come up with every excuse in the book.
And to say Katsuki was annoyed was an understatement.

But he's trying to turn over a new leaf when it involves Izuku and his relationship.
And the blonde was pretty sure, yelling at him and or shoving the soup forcefully into his mouth wasn't a good idea.

"Kacchan, I'm reeeeally not hungry, can't I just eat a big breakfast tomorrow. "

"Fuck no. "
"For starters you won't. "
"Second of all if you were to actually go through with that fucking promise, you'd end up vomiting every fucking where. "

"I'll end up vomiting with this as well!"

The greenette shouted.

"Tch, not if you take it slo-"

"No Bakugo!"
"You don't understand, I stopped eating because I couldn't keep anything down. "
"Not because I thought I was fat, I just couldn't stomach food anymore. "

Izuku seethed, tears welling up in his eyes.

"W-Why not?"

The blonde didn't like the fact that he had called him by his last name, he thought they were making progress again.....

"Because of Almi-"

            *𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔* *𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*

While Izuku was silently praising the sudden knock, Bakugo was cursing at the person behind that door.

"I'll get it!"

The greenette yelled, jumping out of bed almost tipping the stew over in the process.

"Damn nerd!"
"Be fucking careful before I beat your ass!"

"Your still eating this so don't thin-"

"Hii Mr. Aizawa. "

The freckled teen greeted, swinging the door open.

"Good evening midoriya. "

"I'm glad your not sick. "

The teacher spoke in such a heavy monotone voice, it put todoroki's to shame.

"Sick?"

Izuku questioned tilting his head a little to the left.

"Yes, I assumed since you missed dinner you weren't feeling well. "

"Oh ermmmm..... "

"He skipped it because he promised me he'd eat when I got back. "

"But he fucking bailing on that deal. "

Bakugo griped.
Though his mind kept going back to what his childhood friend was gonna say.
It was about Almight, Katsuki knew that for sure, and it seemed Midoriya had almost spilled what had happened.
But his teacher just had to knock!!
Out of all times!!